Order from Target: Here
Price:
$19.99
Group buy: apsmith21
In stores, limited qty online

Exclusive HDN Article here

rsz_screen_shot_2015-10-03_at_101613_am.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually haven't done the math- but is there really any savings in ordering them together and having them ship together?

You would save on shipping since your order will be over $25 if you order them together. You get free shipping if you purchase with a Red card though, so then you could order them separately and it wouldn't make a difference in cost.

No. That page only went up this morning that way. It is either only for sale IN STORE, or they have not made the page active yet for online orders.

I see, I don't see the in store pick up option either but I assume that will be open closer to the release date.

if you paid using your red card. they may cancel your order. they are sending out new cards with some security thing built in. new cards won't be received for another 3-4 weeks, yet they cancelled my card. so all my orders online were cancelled

If you are searching for these in store, appears from some of the stock checking I've been doing, there about 2-3 copies per Target store in my area.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Still don't like it. And still don't have any idea who that is supposed to be in the upper right corner.
It certainly doesn't look like anybody who stars in this movie. It looks like Tim Curry's Dr. Frank 'n' Furter from Rocky Horror picture show...

@Wreck Thanks for the heads up on the Mondo SteelBook line, which are among my all time fav in my collection due to the amazing artwork o beach release.

Mondo is a game-changing line of steels that keeps setting raising the bar with artwork. Each edition is amazing!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I agree that the Mondo line is cool and a nice alternative. But I also think the last two are two of their worst. Highlander and Labyrinth are way below par in my opinion. Compared to Jock's The Thing and Dredd- the last two look downright amateur. Actually- just let Jock do ALL the art for their steelbooks.

Reactions: svenning and dfoles
I agree that the Mondo line is cool and a nice alternative. But I also think the last two are two of their worst. Highlander and Labyrinth are way below par in my opinion. Compared to Jock's The Thing and Dredd- the last two look downright amateur. Actually- just let Jock do ALL the art for their steelbooks.
I'd be down for a line of Mondo X Jock X Steelbooks

Reactions: C.C. 95