#021 The Jungle Book (Blu-ray Mondo X SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 12, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live Sunday December 17, 2017 6 PM GMT)
Price: £24.99
Note: Art by Olly Moss, gloss

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. The first two Mondo x SteelBook Disney SteelBooks will feature artwork by Tom Whalen and Olly Moss.

junglebook1.jpg
junglebook2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That’s pretty impressive. You seriously never heard the song?

Tbh it’s a decent film but not something I go mad over and I’d rather these mondos be clsssics
Nope! (I think I may have heard the chorus in passing....)
Oddly...I own the rare Kimchi steelbook (the 1/4 that has like a print run of 150 or something)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
They better be live action movies. I dont see why people want different art when its already art

A different artist's vision and take can be very pleasing to many and fan bases. I welcome any and all chances an artist can get paid because much like having a rock band etc only a small few can earn well while the others put out so much for free or never "make it".

So this one will feature Olly Moss artwork, correct? He's produced some gorgeous Disney prints over the years, so I'll be happy with any of them. :)

Would love to see his Star Wars art feature on Mondo X steelbooks at some point too, since his designs for those have always been a real favourite of mine. :drool:

Olly-Moss-Star-Wars-Set.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: lights
So this one will feature Olly Moss artwork, correct? He's produced some gorgeous Disney prints over the years, so I'll be happy with any of them. :)

Would love to see his Star Wars art feature on Mondo X steelbooks at some point too, since his designs for those have always been a real favourite of mine. :drool:

View attachment 347999

Don't do this..... means I'll have to double dip haha.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Not the film I'd want but I could see any artist having fun with Fantasia

If it was something similar to The Incredibles then there's Meet the Robinsons

Any idea if this will be released with zavvi also? I have preordered the Incredibles from zavvi, but have only opted for the cheaper option. Never had a problem with zavvi, but the last order I had with them took a few months to reach my apartment stateside. definitely don't want to risk it with this and the Incredibles as it will be difficult and expensive to replace in the event it gets lost or damaged.

My plan would be to combine both orders into one, to pay the tracked shipping cost once for both releases instead of twice, since it's quite expensive relative to the cost of the actual steelbook.