#022 Stephen King's IT (2017) (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [Europe]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99 (Italy - Germany - France) - €24.78 (Spain)
Notes: Art by Matt Ryan Tobin

81Q6zGYrgZL._SY679_.jpg

81eVXn5hGfL._SX522_.jpg

91WVakiuk6L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If exclusive to Amazon Italy
Its a bit strange then why scanavo website mockups have German and UK age ratings logos showing

Amazon Italy does have in description as 3 Titles exclusive amazon
IT
Friday the 13th
The Exorcist

Excuse me.
Anyone know those stickers can be removed or not?
Thanks.
Previous European Mondo release had the age ratings printed on the slip
The UK ones are printed, but Germany's (Boondock Saints) wasn't. So if this is a shared run between multiple European countries, then I'm hoping the rating logos will indeed be stickers... guess we'll have to wait and see to know for sure though.

Reactions: NewOrder
who's going to be one of the first members here to have a copy?
It won't be me :LOL: as I have cancelled my orders with Amazon Italy and Amazon Germany

I will wait to see if UK getting these announced in early 2019 or if price drops in new year with amazon

These releases are to close to christmas cash flow wise
Even if cash flow was not an issue I rather order after christmas anyway especially with amount of post that is done in next 2-4 weeks

Reactions: apsmith21
It won't be me :LOL: as I have cancelled my orders with Amazon Italy and Amazon Germany

I will wait to see if UK getting these announced in early 2019 or if price drops in new year with amazon

These releases are to close to christmas cash flow wise
Even if cash flow was not an issue I rather order after christmas anyway especially with amount of post that is done in next 2-4 weeks

I've decided I'd like to continue my Mondo collection but I'm now waiting for a price drop.

The numbers being printed on the slipcover instead of the steelbook is what convinced me to wait for a bit.

Reactions: paulboland