dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: December 29, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99 (Italy - Germany - France) - €24.78 (Spain)
Notes: Art by Oliver Barrett

Booyah!

91Xyl-jmslL._SY500_.jpg

Justice League 2.jpg

Justice League 3.jpg

Justice League 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one that has my interest but already own these films more than once though and given the abomination that this film was it has soured my opinion on the entire worlds of D.C. franchise... but then again look how pretty...

I got his The Martian print at MondoCon because of the composition. Just stunning.
I just Googled him and definitely recognise some of his work... I guess his name just didn't stick with me for some reason. The Martian one is particularly stunning! Nice choice. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Just curious what terms you're Googling to find out what studio these artists are teamed up with for specific pieces?
I'm heavy in the scene, just ask me if ever a question not answered.

That wonder woman that ap noted, is also unlicensed, wouldnt end up on a mondo steel, but some unlicensed stuff has wound up on stuff before so not out of the realm of possibilities but usually takes a studio loving the art so much and contacting artist and making it happen. Those prints turned out amazing. I shouldnt have passed up.

btw Oliver Barrett is a top class dude, am very happy to see his work on SteelBook. So much easier and fun supporting the artists that are good people. Not that I have many run-ins with bad artists lol, but like everything else in the world they do exist!

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
How come the same choir pose artwork on the inside of the steelbook as on the front? I expect the Justice League choir to break out in song. Artwork choice is just lazy. Pass.(n)

Any info about these getting a UK release and if so, which retailer is most likely?

The UK ratings logos on the first three would indicate that they are getting a UK release so I don't think it's a stretch that all would get one.

Now, who gets it, hard to say for sure. Could be amazon since we know amazon de and it are getting them.

Reactions: St4rlord
I was excited to see such a big Mondo wave out of nowhere, but when I saw the actual artworks... jesus. That being said, this and BvS are probably the best of the bunch and the only ones possibly worth ordering.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian