IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase links: SteelBook - SteelBook & T-Shirt
Price: £24.99 (SteelBook) - £32.99 (SteelBook & T-Shirt)

1550254512212.png
1550254520804.png
1550254528040.png
1550254536323.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Khill
I received one of my copies of Wreck It Ralph today which is really odd. It usually takes at least 2 weeks to receive an item from Zavvi here in Canada. This was just shipped last week.

I'm still waiting for one of my copies of Alice In Wonderland from weeks ago and I haven't received any copies of Sleeping Beauty yet which would have been shipped 2 weeks ago. :wacky:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I received one of my copies of Wreck It Ralph today which is really odd. It usually takes at least 2 weeks to receive an item from Zavvi here in Canada. This was just shipped last week.

I'm still waiting for one of my copies of Alice In Wonderland from weeks ago and I haven't received any copies of Sleeping Beauty yet which would have been shipped 2 weeks ago. :wacky:

I just found out what the problem is. I ordered 1 copy of Alice In Wonderland and my copies of Sleeping Beauty from Zavvi US.
Turns out they have an old address for me on file which is different from the address on file at Zavvi UK.

I also ordered my copies of Aladdin from Zavvi US which were dispatched this morning.:banghead:

I just found out what the problem is. I ordered 1 copy of Alice In Wonderland and my copies of Sleeping Beauty from Zavvi US.
Turns out they have an old address for me on file which is different from the address on file at Zavvi UK.

I also ordered my copies of Aladdin from Zavvi US which were dispatched this morning.:banghead:
Uh oh! Have you contacted them about it? I'd be interested to see what they say.

Good job LOL Hope you get them all.

I'm going to contact the guy at my old address later today to see if he admits that they are there but he's a dick.

Yeah he said they all arrived there but he wrote return to "sender on them" and put them back in the mail. Of course Aladdin will still go there. He said he'll drop those back in the mail as well.

This is going to be a long wait to see if that really happened, if they get returned to Zavvi in the UK and if I get refunded.
Now I don't know if I should re-order or wait. I just deleted the old address from the US site and put the proper address in there.
Of course my new address has been on file with Zavvi UK for a year now. This is what happens when you can't get the 10% off code to work on the UK site but the 5OFF code works on the US site. :banghead::banghead::banghead::angry::LOL:

Yeah he said they all arrived there but he wrote return to "sender on them" and put them back in the mail. Of course Aladdin will still go there. He said he'll drop those back in the mail as well.

This is going to be a long wait to see if that really happened, if they get returned to Zavvi in the UK and if I get refunded.
Now I don't know if I should re-order or wait. I just deleted the old address from the US site and put the proper address in there.
Of course my new address has been on file with Zavvi UK for a year now. This is what happens when you can't get the 10% off code to work on the UK site but the 5OFF code works on the US site. :banghead::banghead::banghead::angry::LOL:
Guy at old address he should of contacted you and waited for you to collect them
I would never do that with a parcel with any of my previous tenant 's return to sender unless I was unable to get in contact with them

If you have more orders done with zavvi using old address use mail forwarding with your postal service if possible

Guy at your old address is not a good ex house mate especially if he had a way of contacting you

Reactions: Stygian
Guy at old address he should of contacted you and waited for you to collect them
I would never do that with a parcel with any of my previous tenant 's return to sender unless I was unable to get in contact with them

If you have more orders done with zavvi using old address use mail forwarding with your postal service if possible

Guy at your old address is not a good ex house mate especially if he had a way of contacting you

He didn't have a way to contact me. I liked it that way until now :LOL: He's always been an :asshat:

He didn't have a way to contact me. I liked it that way until now :LOL: He's always been an :asshat:
He's an upside down ice cream? :p

Seriously though, what a douche! Surely he knew you'd probably be in touch at some point to claim them, since that's how you've done it previously. Some people. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Not got my copy yet but looking forward to receiving it based on these pics courtesy Steelbookpro:-
1554750911253.png

Red back nice and glossy adding vibrancy to the dull but tastefully elegant Mondo Disney range ... the red adding a welcome splash of strong colour not seen since THE INCREDIBLES (but looking better here in gloss):-
1554750950191.png

1554751223121.png
1554751243978.png

• Thanks
Reactions: moon and K.i.T
Received my copy the other day ... very happy with the symmetrical style artwork front and back ... now standing third favourite in the Mondo Disney line (after ALICE and FROZEN).

Been after this for a while and the price it was at yesterday was a must so ordered :thumbs: