10 Cloverfield Lane - In theaters March 11, 2016

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Valencia (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Dan Trachtenberg[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mary Elizabeth Winstead[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Goodman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Gallagher Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maya Erskine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Douglas M. Griffin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cindy Hogan[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-03-11[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Waking up from a car accident, a young woman finds herself in the basement of a man who says he's saved her life from a chemical attack that has left the outside uninhabitable.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Waking up from a car accident, a young woman finds herself in the basement of a man who says he's saved her life from a chemical attack that has left the outside uninhabitable.

cloverfield-slice-600x200.jpg

VALENCIA revealed to be 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE ... From Collider.com, January 14th, 2016:

In 2014, news broke that filmmaker Dan Trachtenbergwho helmed the short filmPortal: No Escapewould be directing a post-apocalyptic thriller called Valencia(also referred to as The Cellar) for Bad Robot and Paramount Insurge, produced byJ.J. Abrams. While it’s true that the film is a post-apocalyptic thriller and was produced by Abrams, it appears that the Star Wars: The Force Awakens director has pulled another fast one on us—the movie’s actual title is 10 Cloverfield Lane.

Yes indeed, it appears as though that long-talked-about sequel to the secretive Abrams-produced 2008 film Cloverfield is not only happening, it’s already in the can. Abrams is taking the exact same marketing approach to this film as he did withCloverfield, as a Collider reader who caught an east coast screening of Paramount’s13 Hours hipped us to the news that the teaser trailer for 10 Cloverfield Lane is attached to Michael Bay’s Benghazi film. Surprise!

We subsequently reached out to Paramount Pictures for comment, who provided Collider with this exclusive statement from J.J. Abrams himself:

The idea came up a long time ago during production. We wanted to make it a blood relative of Cloverfield. The idea was developed over time. We wanted to hold back the title for as long as possible.

The film stars John Goodman, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, and John Gallagher, Jr. and when we previously spoke with Winstead while she was promoting her indie Faults, she told us the story revolves around a woman who wakes up in a cellar where she’s being kept by a stranger, played by Goodman. The actress previously elaborated a bit on the plot by saying the following:

He tells me that basically the world is over outside because there’s been a nuclear fall-out. It does have similarity to Faults, in some ways, because you don’t know who’s telling the truth or who to believe. There’s a lot of, who’s manipulating who, and all of that. Tonally, it’s very different, but it has some of those same themes.

Now that we know the title of the film, this “post-apocalyptic” setting appears to make much more sense, but how exactly it ties to Cloverfield remains unknown. Abrams tells us it’s a “blood relative”, which seems to suggest that the movie isn’t a direct sequel to Cloverfield but instead takes place within the same universe. Clearly it’s not found footage so it’s taking a different visual style than the Matt Reeves-directed original, but is it set within the New York City area? And how long after the events of Cloverfield does it pick up? That’s all unclear, but seeing as how the first trailer is set to arrive imminently, I’m sure we’ll have plenty more questions once that’s officially released.

Luckily, we don’t have to wait long at all to see the film. 10 Cloverfield Lane is set to hit theaters on March 11th.

What do you think, folks? 8 years later, are you still eager for another Cloverfield story? Sound off in the comments below.

Trailer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be debbie downer, but if you look at the budget ($5 Million) -this cannot be anything like Cloverfield.
A budget like that can't afford a monster film like that.

That's because it's mainly set in the bunker.
This is in the universe so we may not see any creatures BUT those smaller creatures/ parasites can't all be gone even if there was a nuclear war. (And if you watch the making a lot of those were mechanical puppets)
In the trailer when she escapes and you see her face notice what's outside - I don't think she's actually going to go outside after what's she sees but who knows

This will be a much smaller scale film like you say with the budget but cloverfield was $25 mil and a big creature film so it all makes sense to me knowing it's all in a bunker (maybe 10 percent of the film outside the bunker)

Reactions: C.C. 95
That's because it's mainly set in the bunker.
This is in the universe so we may not see any creatures BUT those smaller creatures/ parasites can't all be gone even if there was a nuclear war. (And if you watch the making a lot of those were mechanical puppets)
In the trailer when she escapes and you see her face notice what's outside - I don't think she's actually going to go outside after what's she sees but who knows

This will be a much smaller scale film like you say with the budget but cloverfield was $25 mil and a big creature film so it all makes sense to me knowing it's all in a bunker (maybe 10 percent of the film outside the bunker)
Don't get me wrong- I am rooting for this to be a great pic. I loved Cloverfield.
Hopefully in the spirit of Covertness that these movies employ- the budget is a ruse too, and $5 million is a fake budget.:naughty:

Reactions: Flloydo
Don't get me wrong- I am rooting for this to be a great pic. I loved Cloverfield.
Hopefully in the spirit of Covertness that these movies employ- the budget is a ruse too, and $5 million is a fake budget.:naughty:

Yeah me too

Lol that would be the ultimate JJ mis direction. Really it's a $60 million budget

Well, this is interesting... apparently the film had no connections to Cloverfield up until last year, and is a quick cash grab by Paramount, which is why it was kept a "secret" until recently. Lots more info on it here.

Well, this is interesting... apparently the film had no connections to Cloverfield up until last year, and is a quick cash grab by Paramount, which is why it was kept a "secret" until recently. Lots more info on it here.

Before even reading that, I assumed that this would have very little ties to the original Cloverfield. I'm guessing instead of Iranian terrorists, they're now blaming the fallout on the creature -- with no creature in sight? I think this'll be a good little film, but it is disappointing that we never received a proper sequel to Cloverfield. It's that film that put the spotlight on big monster movies again.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Flloydo

Yeah I read something about that the other day that it was only until last year.
I was going to post something yesterday about all the ARG that was around for the first film that I had no clue about and the footage of a oil rig going down etc. And now I've read about that could of been a satellite falling at the end of cloverfield and not the monster. If you check this whole employee of the month thing for this new film you can see goodmans character has a mention in satellites and I think he is going to be the only connection as he knew this would happen and really they were keeping the beast at bay and the whole oil rig thing woke it up and it destroyed the rig. Also this company from the original ARG for cloverfield started emailing people recently and it's been like 8 years etc
In his letter to Megan he mentions about they are coming and he's built these 3 bunkers becuase of what he seems to know. So I'm guessing there must of been an all out war to kill the beast (cloverfield ends with bombing but we don't know if the beast was killed that way) and all the parasites that would of been around too.

Here's a website that explains the 3 companies from cloverfield and a bit of what's going on with the companies for this film in which one of them has resurfaced (the company good man works for)
It's 2 pages with a bit of info. Really interesting plus they have the video from the oil rig for cloverfield (which I had never seen) so all this was new to me.
I think I got it wrong when I mentioned chemicals but I'm not sure

Some of you lot might even know about all this

http://www.slashfilm.com/10-cloverfield-lane-viral-marketing/

Also goodmans employee of the months is interesting writing underneath

image.png

@tridon im guessing you know about this from the original because you have mentioned Iranian terrorists?

Last edited:

It also sounds like they did some re shoots after the test screening.
Seems very mixed and few people saying they have been to test screenings then the final product being different.
I also don't understand this Iranian thing being mentioned

@Flloydo Sorry mate... I seriously need to rewatch Cloverfield soon, because most of what you said lost me lol. I should also point out that I stopped reading the Reddit post I linked to once it got to the spoiler part. I just found it interesting that this film was originally meant to be something completely unrelated, but then they eventually decided to connect it to Cloverfield just to get it more attention, which has obviously worked!

@Flloydo Sorry mate... I seriously need to rewatch Cloverfield soon, because most of what you said lost me lol. I should also point out that I stopped reading the Reddit post I linked to once it got to the spoiler part. I just found it interesting that this film was originally meant to be something completely unrelated, but then they eventually decided to connect it to Cloverfield just to get it more attention, which has obviously worked!

Yeah I didn't actually read the spoilers or the original script but there marketing is working and will prob p*ss a lot of people off

The thing is all this stuff I've posted you won't know just by watching the film as there is no evidence of companies and oil rigs (apart from the company the main guy is moving to Japan for but even then you don't know much) it's just a straight up monster film with no other context. but a lot of this info goes back to the game they did before the film and the marketing like they are doing now with goodmans character and Megan for this film. I have a feeling we won't meet Megan in the new film and instead he will treat Elizabeth as Megan and try to protect her. Just guessing though

Okay so this game for the new film is blowing my mind and the amount of research and things some people are finding and posting on Reddit is just amazing

There seem to be so many websites in on this (some may not be) and so many coincidences and links to all these random places and postcodes and websites that it's a little creepy. Basically the numbers goodman punches into the juke box (4813) is leading to so many things for instance a shop in austraila that sell juke boxes or postcodes to places and addresses that seem to be linking to the info he speaks of in the letter to Megan like where he bunkers are. Also a lot of speculation that his daughter is in France etc.

People are finding the photos on that original site Luke posted where you have to put the code "do you want to talk?" In of things like Eiffel Towers, beads, ice cream to websites that share postcodes to the numbers (and they are actual shops) Google seem to be in on it. Plus goodmans letter has typos and some of these sites randomly have typos that others are clocking like the ice cream site, people have linked stuff to etc and Eiffel towers seem to be popping up everywhere!

someone even decoded a bunch of photos and unlocked this

image.png

Apparenty there is a creature designer involved with the film too and some of the pics of monsters are crazy so it looks It could possibly pay off (possibly)

The secret present for Megan's birthday hasn't been unlocked yet and the ARG game might need to get to the next level for us to find out more plus there is speculation that there might be a new trailer at the Super Bowl half time or something like a random clip of a 13 year olds birthday (Megan) and half the people won't even have a clue, which if that does happen will hopefully unlock the next bit.
Here is some of the efforts people are going to

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

And there are loads more of leads and possibilities here it's just getting insane weird but cool insane lol
https://www.reddit.com/r/10cloverfieldlane/

ive literally spent hours reading through the threads (except the spoiler and script threads) and it's starting to get so creepy. There are some pointless threads but there are pages and pages and better to click on the lead ones I suppose if you going to have a look

@tridon , @luke98

@Noodles (and anyone) also mate (and I've only just found this out) if you have the cloverfield blu Ray or DVD go to scènes and hover over scene 16 and wait roughly 1 minute (should be less). It will unlock scene 17. Click on it and you will have all the viral videos from when the ARG was around for the first film and you can watch all the videos they did including the oil station getting destroyed by the cloverfield monster (you can see shots being fired at it and then it swimming away - but the news report says its things like oil spillage but you clearly see a monster swimming away to the right, and this all happens on a date before the film starts and satellite drops proving they were keepin the monster hidden) plus a few other videos.

But the creepiest parts is the certain number and also 1:58, 70 (on his shirt) they just seem to be leading to some strangest places or have the strangest meanings which fit in to goodmans background of what we know from his employee of the month and the letter

Anyway I'm really into this and appologies if others are not and sick of me posting but like the first film i feel this is going to lead to some crucial info about goodmans character and the organisations behind it all that you prob won't find out in the film just like the first one

If you don't like it then just ignore my post lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so this game for the new film is blowing my mind and the amount of research and things some people are finding and posting on Reddit is just amazing

There seem to be so many websites in on this (some may not be) and so many coincidences and links to all these random places and postcodes and websites that it's a little creepy. Basically the numbers goodman punches into the juke box (4813) is leading to so many things for instance a shop in austraila that sell juke boxes or postcodes to places and addresses that seem to be linking to the info he speaks of in the letter to Megan like where he bunkers are. Also a lot of speculation that his daughter is in France etc.

People are finding the photos on that original site Luke posted where you have to put the code "do you want to talk?" In of things like Eiffel Towers, beads, ice cream to websites that share postcodes to the numbers (and they are actual shops) Google seem to be in on it. Plus goodmans letter has typos and some of these sites randomly have typos that others are clocking like the ice cream site, people have linked stuff to etc and Eiffel towers seem to be popping up everywhere!

View attachment 217245

Apparenty there is a creature designer involved with the film too and some of the pics of monsters are crazy so it looks It could possibly pay off (possibly)

The secret present for Megan's birthday hasn't been unlocked yet and the ARG game might need to get to the next level for us to find out more plus there is speculation that there might be a new trailer at the Super Bowl half time or something like a random clip of a 13 year olds birthday (Megan) and half the people won't even have a clue, which if that does happen will hopefully unlock the next bit.

View attachment 217246View attachment 217247 View attachment 217248 View attachment 217249

And there are loads more of leads and possibilities here it's just getting insane weird but cool insane lol

ive literally spent hours reading through the threads (except the spoiler and script threads) and it's starting to get so creepy. There are some pointless threads but there are pages and pages and better to click on the lead ones I suppose if you going to have a look

@tridon , @luke98

@Noodles (and anyone) also mate (and I've only just found this out) if you have the cloverfield blu Ray or DVD go to scènes and hover over scene 16 and wait roughly 1 minute (should be less). It will unlock scene 17. Click on it and you will have all the viral videos from when the ARG was around for the first film and you can watch all the videos they did including the oil station getting destroyed by the cloverfield monster (you can see shots being fired at it and then it swimming away - but the news report says its things like oil spillage but you clearly see a monster swimming away to the right, and this all happens on a date before the film starts and satellite drops proving they were keepin the monster hidden) plus a few other videos.

But the creepiest parts is the certain number and also 1:58, 70 (on his shirt) they just seem to be leading to some strangest places or have the strangest meanings which fit in to goodmans background of what we know from his employee of the month and the letter

Anyway I'm really into this and appologies if others are not and sick of me posting but like the first film i feel this is going to lead to some crucial info about goodmans character and the organisations behind it all that you prob won't find out in the film just like the first one

WOW! The amount of research you're putting into this is blowing my mind, @Flloydo! I checked out the site once, thought it was cool/creepy, and signed off. @Noodles put a bunch of work into it, but you, my friend, are cracking this thing wide open. It's insane how deep this thing goes. The amount of work/effort that the filmmakers/marketing team have put into this is truly amazing. And that creature design is sick! I hope that thing shows up in some capacity.

Nice work! :thumbs:

(P.S. I'm just going to wrap a spoiler around the reddit images that you posted for the people who aren't into this.)

Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
WOW! The amount of research you're putting into this is blowing my mind, @Flloydo! I checked out the site once, thought it was cool/creepy, and signed off. @Noodles put a bunch of work into it, but you, my friend, are cracking this thing wide open. It's insane how deep this thing goes. The amount of work/effort that the filmmakers/marketing team have put into this is truly amazing. And that creature design is sick! I hope that thing shows up in some capacity.

Nice work! :thumbs:

(P.S. I'm just going to wrap a spoiler around the reddit images that you posted for the people who aren't into this.)

Yeah sorry, didn't want to bug you with it all but I'm absolutely loving it (and I thought you would appreciate it Ken) and cloverfield really means a lot to me and I get the impression it does to you too plus i never knew about the last ARG and wanted to get involved with this one.
And in honesty even if there are no creatures (which i have a hunch there's going to be something but maybe not the size we see in the first ) I'm still really looking forward to this.
The trailer has really got me even if it is 90% in a bunker or whatever it just looks strong.

There is also quite a bit of speculation that the budget might be false too but again it's all guess work.
It really is insane how deep this is going and the marketing and how much work the makers have put in.

I did stumble across this by accident but I've seen some design pics now and there is a strong rumour on a another certain creature but I didn't want to ruin that for anyone plus if it's wrong it will p*ss people off I suppose and like I said didn't want to ruin it but put it this way - it looks/ sounds mental if it happens but again it could all be misdirection lol.

The pic I posted was part of the game though so that why I posted it as it was meant to be found and more like the cloverfield creature in a way.
But on the other hand he mentions the soviets in the letter and I'm personally lost with that part!! Lol

Oh cheers, yeah sorry about that I completely forgot and was excited plus my minds frazzled after all this lol those Reddit pics was only a fraction of the craziness some people have worked out with the numbers!
Cheers mate

Reactions: tridon

View attachment 217245

@tridon , @luke98

How are these people not working for the FBI? They're finding things I'd never even think of in a million years!

I forgot to mention on here yesterday that I'd put the jukebox number into Google maps which brought back a location in Chicago of an empty lot, just like the one he mentions in the letter. At the time, no one else had posted about it on Reddit, so I went ahead and posted it myself... it's probably just a coincidence though and has no actual connection.

Honestly, I'm trying to avoid reading about it now, because I get hooked reading all the theories/clues and by the time I know it, I've wasted hours on it... it's driving me nuts! :wacky:

Thanks for the tip about the Blu-ray mate... I'll definitely take a look at that once I get around to rewatching it. I really want to watch it soon, but the majority of my movie collection is boxed away, so the film could be anywhere at the moment lol.

Reactions: tridon and Flloydo
How are these people not working for the FBI? They're finding things I'd never even think of in a million years!

I forgot to mention on here yesterday that I'd put the jukebox number into Google maps which brought back a location in Chicago of an empty lot, just like the one he mentions in the letter. At the time, no one else had posted about it on Reddit, so I went ahead and posted it myself... it's probably just a coincidence though and has no actual connection.

Honestly, I'm trying to avoid reading about it now, because I get hooked reading all the theories/clues and by the time I know it, I've wasted hours on it... it's driving me nuts! :wacky:

Thanks for the tip about the Blu-ray mate... I'll definitely take a look at that once I get around to rewatching it. I really want to watch it soon, but the majority of my movie collection is boxed away, so the film could be anywhere at the moment lol.

I know mate, it's incredible and half of them are programmers and good at coding and doing stuff to images I have no clue about plus I use an iPhone and can't do half that stuff.

Ahh did you? I did the same and for a few other things and I got the same results as you and to be honest mate that might be a major clue. He mentions the empty lot behind her grandmas house and I think she's in Chicago or the other way round so good on you.
I think it does have a connection. Because of the 3 bunkers and one is cosy, stronger and full of her stuff and it looks like he's in that one from the trailer and he might be in Chicago too and he wanted her to go there ( i think anyway - it does get a little confusing)

Trying to work out the years on there now and when it takes place and how old she will be at certain times and he must of started the job at this company after New York especially if it turns out he's the original who warned the army about it because of the sattelite he possibly knew about tracking the monster (hense why he says no one listened to him but then the army show up quickly in cloverfield so they might of believed him in the end plus it makes sense the file and or operation is called cloverfield because it started where he lives with all the info - 10 cloverfield lane) all the dates and ages and the 70 thing are adding up to things like coordinates too. As you know

Think that employee website and the website he's using to contact her will update in the next few days too, I also have a feeling the secret present code isn't turned on yet or working yet if you get what i mean. Which is kind of a waste of time for all us entering random presents

I even looked into kasabian because there album is 48:13!!! How crazy.

he also worked for the navy and 70 leads to a certain ship called USS Carl Vinson which is a navy nuclear aircraft carrier ship and other things so it's so deep it's weird

Also I found out 70 has links in astronomy and also the French don't have a word for 70 and I don't think anyone posted that and seems to be huge links to France/ Paris because of Eiffel Tower. so I started looking into odd links to that and tried some random combinations as the secret but nothing

The only wierd thing at moment is there is no mention of the New York cloverfield incident but that letter must be before cloverfield otherwise he wouldn't put "they may attack any day now"

Ah mate I'm trying not to because I'm gettihg hooked but it's also driving me crazy but I'm loving it too lol

Yeah watch the oil rig stuff because i never knew about all this and it completely changed my thinking about what I thought was falling at the end. That's 8 years later and I've loved this film since day one. Can't believe I've only just found out about it all!!!

And the other videos of a girl trying to reach her boyfriend - he went missing and the weird thing is the company who the main guy rob is going to work for in Japan are behind it all and are the reason he went missing and she's at the party's at the start. Blew my mind lol
I just can't believe most of the info about cloverfield isn't in the film but was viral vids that a lot of people won't even know. But had crucial info. Crazy

I'm hoping this one is different and we find out a lot from goodmans character about it all and what happened in this film and cloverfield

I'll stop with this now lol

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon and Noodles

View attachment 217245

@tridon , @luke98

Last edited:
I know mate, it's incredible and half of them are programmers and good at coding and doing stuff to images I have no clue about plus I use an iPhone and can't do half that stuff.

Ahh did you? I did the same and for a few other things and I got the same results as you and to be honest mate that might be a major clue. He mentions the empty lot behind her grandmas house and I think she's in Chicago or the other way round so good on you.
I think it does have a connection. Because of the 3 bunkers and one is cosy, stronger and full of her stuff and it looks like he's in that one from the trailer and he might be in Chicago too and he wanted her to go there ( i think anyway - it does get a little confusing)

Trying to work out the years on there now and when it takes place and how old she will be at certain times and he must of started the job at this company after New York especially if it turns out he's the original who warned the army about it because of the sattelite he possibly knew about tracking the monster (hense why he says no one listened to him but then the army show up quickly in cloverfield so they might of believed him in the end plus it makes sense the file and or operation is called cloverfield because it started where he lives with all the info - 10 cloverfield lane) all the dates and ages and the 70 thing are adding up to things like coordinates too. As you know

Think that employee website and the website he's using to contact her will update in the next few days too, I also have a feeling the secret present code isn't turned on yet or working yet if you get what i mean. Which is kind of a waste of time for all us entering random presents

I even looked into kasabian because there album is 48:13!!! How crazy.

he also worked for the navy and 70 leads to a certain ship called USS Carl Vinson which is a navy nuclear aircraft carrier ship and other things so it's so deep it's weird

Also I found out 70 has links in astronomy and also the French don't have a word for 70 and I don't think anyone posted that and seems to be huge links to France/ Paris because of Eiffel Tower. so I started looking into odd links to that and tried some random combinations as the secret but nothing

The only wierd thing at moment is there is no mention of the New York cloverfield incident but that letter must be before cloverfield otherwise he wouldn't put "they may attack any day now"

Ah mate I'm trying not to because I'm gettihg hooked but it's also driving me crazy but I'm loving it too lol

Yeah watch the oil rig stuff because i never knew about all this and it completely changed my thinking about what I thought was falling at the end. That's 8 years later and I've loved this film since day one. Can't believe I've only just found out about it all!!!

And the other videos of a girl trying to reach her boyfriend - he went missing and the weird thing is the company who the main guy rob is going to work for in Japan are behind it all and are the reason he went missing and she's at the party's at the start. Blew my mind lol
I just can't believe most of the info about cloverfield isn't in the film but was viral vids that a lot of people won't even know. But had crucial info. Crazy

I'm hoping this one is different and we find out a lot from goodmans character about it all and what happened in this film and cloverfield

I'll stop with this now lol
@Flloydo - to help bake your noodle some more....remember, Cloverfield was also tied in with LOST (and the Dharma Intiative).
The beginning of the videotape in Cloverfield flashes the DHARMA logo from LOST.
image.jpeg
Also, in the Video timestamp in Cloverfield - it is 2009. In Cloverfield Lane Trailer - Winstead is shown with an iPhone 6. Clearly not 2009.

Last edited:
@Flloydo - to help bake your noodle some more....remember, Cloverfield was also tied in with LOST (and the Dharma Intiative).
The beginning of the videotape in Cloverfield flashes the DHARMA logo from LOST.
View attachment 217319
Also, in the Video timestamp in Cloverfield - it is 2009. In Cloverfield Lane Trailer - Winstead is shown with an iPhone 6. Clearly not 2009.

Yeah on forgot about the DHARMA sign. It pops up so quick.

Also in a episode of lost when Ben and 2 other are in his home (one of the last series when the houses are all f*cked up) you see a picture of the cloverfield monster on the wall. I'll try and find a photo

Yeah about the iPhone, either they have messed up (because the film was not originally linked to cloverfield) or my theory is after New York it was only new york affected and they killed the beast so Apple were still about and life went on and the new film is set 2015/16 or 17 (which is backed up by goodmans employee start date for this new job in the ARG where he's working on sattelite) so 8/9 years after and then more cloverfield monsters popped up like the mother and it all kicked off again but more wide spread and there is also something about soviet so I really don't know. It's a long shot
But the cloverfield monster is a baby and it's been under water a 1000 years trapped according to JJ a few years ago. Which means the mum would be 10x bigger and still around and even the dad.
Plus it looks like there could be more types
But this is all guess/ speculation and theories

Another theory is the photo (i posted above of Goodman in his work photo) he looks like he's had enough compared to the other pic of workers who look happy and he will quit that job a few weeks or months before this film)

Edit:
With the dharma sign he also did simular things with super 8 and the numbers 4813 (for this films ARG) apparently are in that too and I think JJ has a thing for certain numbers and images to go in most his films like Spielberg and Lucas putting c3po and r2 in Indiana Jones and close encounters and like club obi wan in Indy too
Some of the hatch numbers from lost are also appearing on this ARG too

So to me the Dharma sign is just a bit of fun because he can. I Personly don't think there's any relation

Last edited:

Okay so I had seen the top one with the rig but not the Aussie one. I'd heard about it in the last few days but forgot to look for it.

I don't get the 3rd vid though because they are still concidered viral footage of the monsters origin

To me it's just like a normal report to say how the team JJ went about it. Creating more viral films to gain customers to go see the film

Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95