10% off all Steelbooks-HDN Exclusive Promo-24 hours only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN Exclusive code.png

24 Hours only!

Thank you for showing your support of the HDN community by shopping through link below-thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Niiiiiice. Cancelled and ordered Day of the Dead for a 4th time.

Now got that with Phenomena down to just over £25 with the 2 for £30, 10% off and £1.86 in Zavvi reward points.

just wanted to ask as i reordered maniac cop and day of the dead,
which now works out at 13.50 each, as maniac cop comes first does
this mean i will pay just 13.50 and then get the option to cancel day of the dead.
any info much appreciated thanks..

I re-ordered my arrow steels with the 2 for £30, now i've just re-re-ordered them at £27, you can't go wrong with new arrow steels for £13.50 EEK!

Thanks digitalbabe for the heads up :thumbs:

just wanted to ask as i reordered maniac cop and day of the dead,
which now works out at 13.50 each, as maniac cop comes first does
this mean i will pay just 13.50 and then get the option to cancel day of the dead.
any info much appreciated thanks..

Not straight-away from your order page. You would have to go into Query > Problem with Order and ask them via Message to cancel the specific item.

Reactions: yardman
Thank you so much Zavvi! And has anyone noticed they've implemented a new search function on their website. I'm impressed. Zavvi are slowly but surely catching up.

was thinking as maniac cop comes first they will charge me 13.50 fingers crossed
and as im not 100% shore of day of the dead was thinking maybe several days after receiving maniac cop would be able to cancel day of the dead thus also getting maniac cop at a very good price..

Just used that and my reward points+ the account credit given for Vanishing point and I basically got 14 quids worth of Steelies for free happy chappy right now :)

Thank you so much Zavvi! And has anyone noticed they've implemented a new search function on their website. I'm impressed. Zavvi are slowly but surely catching up.

Do you mean the 'search suggestions' and 'products' drop down menu? If so it has been like that for months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.