WINNER CHOSEN 100 Movies - 1 Winner

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY YOURS TRULY

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER:
@jaws finatic

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

100-movies.png

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Reply below why should you win and tag a friend or more.

3- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Winner pays shipping. Given the size of the prize, if the winner resides in the Americas, I'll help her or him ship locally, same thing goes if the winner is an EU resident. For anywhere else, we’ll work something out.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Tagging top ninja @spass

And I don't deserve to win, sadly life has meant I've spent much less time on here recently so, if my name is drawn, please redraw as there are a lot of very cool ninja who contribute a huge amount to this community, give out a lot of positivity and help their fellow ninja out - those are the people I'd love to see win

So - for rule 3 - my fun would be helping someone else win this amazing prize

Good luck everyone!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
You know who else likes being tagged over and over? These three (write that down :p ): @harry @AlienKing @DMD4k

Feel free to tag them every chance you get in these giveaways :LOL:
@98matmic Yes, we LOVE being tagged. It shows how much the community adores us. But @Apollon here feels some type of way about it because he doesnt get that much love. Not enough people tag him apaprently. I see that you are new here, first let me say welcome to the forum and have fun! Now, if you want to show Apollon how much that we appreciate all that he does for this forum (trust me, it's a lot he does), please don't be shy to tag him and show him some love as well. I hope more people do so, because we dont want him to feel left out. But of course you're welcome to tag me or any one of us mentioned above anytime.

:naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the giveaway :)

I’ve never won 100 movies before I think that’s a good enough reason why I should win :)
Oh and I love movies :)

Forbidden plant
Fifth element
Atlantis
Stargate
Star Wars
All the ones included in the image art
Neverending story

@ijusthuman

C58EFD98-2DA1-4D13-BA8D-5899190C1159.gif

WOW thanks for the amazing giveaway! I've probably got a load of these already but if I win, I'll donate the rest and some of my own steelbooks and amarays to next years ninja week as I haven't hosted any yet!!!

@harry was told that you like being tagged a lot :rofl:

1) Gave a thumbs up, but many thanks to @Apollon
2) I believe I should win because I've been a loyal Ninja for quite some time now and constantly support the community. I graduated from film school and currently work as an independent filmmaker, so cinema is my world. It would be great to expand my movie collection in some way as I can never get enough. Plus, I've spent so much money on movies, it would be nice get something for free for a change! Film for life!
3) @CollectorEmtee
4) Based off the picture, it looks like some titles available for the prize could be John Wick, Iron-Man, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Suicide Squad, Baby Driver, Taken, Transformers, Ready Player One. Random guesses: Dredd, Ex Machina, Jurassic World, Jurassic Park, Halloween, Thor, Man of Steel, Deadpool, Black Panther, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Dark Night Trilogy.
5) I followed @emhig on Twitter. I also followed Hi-Def Ninja on Twitter.
6) I had fun posting this!

Last edited:
@98matmic Yes, we LOVE being tagged. It shows how much the community adores us. But @Apollon here feels some type of way about it because he doesnt get that much love. Not enough people tag him apaprently. I see that you are new here, first let me say welcome to the forum and have fun! Now, if you want to show Apollon how much that we appreciate all that he does for this forum (trust me, it's a lot he does), please don't be shy to tag him and show him some love as well. I hope more people do so, because we dont want him to feel left out. But of course you're welcome to tag me or any one of us mentioned above anytime.

:naughty:

eyes-on-you-gif-12.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AlienKing
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY

View attachment 417857

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER: TBA

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

View attachment 417856

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Reply below why should you win and tag a friend or more.

3- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Winner pays shipping. Given the size of the prize, if the winner resides in the Americas, I'll help her or him ship locally, same thing goes if the winner is an EU resident. For anywhere else, we’ll work something out.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

1. Done
2. Inspired by @KazzPetrelli
3. Definitely

Awesome giveaway .

If I'm been honest I probably don't deserve anymore than anyone else ‍♂️.

However what I can tell you is due to lack of funds it has been at least 10months since my last steelbook purchase . Winning this prize would certainly mean alot to be and I know I wouldn't take it for granted.

Good luck to everyone who has entered

@Lordpercy hope u don't mind me tagging you in this awesome competition

Reactions: Lordpercy