101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #10) [UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: March 10, 2014
Purchase link: 101 Dalmatians
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 + Region FREE

For anyone that's missing Disney Movie Rewards points, just screenshot your order from Zavvi's website and send it over to Disney. They've already given me the 150 points that should be there :)

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

attachment.php

Official Hi-Def Ninja Showcase Video

Specs:

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 916
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice artwork, but I'm not a big fan of the film... this will probably be my first Zavvi-Disney steel pass. :(

This Disney collection is really coming together nicely and towards the middle of next year it will start looking very good indeed with them all together. This is definitely something we can praise Zavvi for.

Couldn't agree more. They're really stepping the game up with price + artwork in my opinion.:oohyeah::thumbs:

This Disney collection is really coming together nicely and towards the middle of next year it will start looking very good indeed with them all together. This is definitely something we can praise Zavvi for.

Yes they are doing a great job. I'm hoping that The Little Mermaid was a blip and they will be producing Aladdin level of quality from now on. It looks like they may have finally got the glossy finish issue sorted, so things are looking brighter. They seem to be focussing almost all of their efforts on Disney/Pixar too. Of the titles announced for next year, only the Kubrick titles and Machete Kills aren't Disney or Pixar.

Now, only Steelbooks for "Alice in Wonderland" and "The Sword in the Stone" are left from all available Blu-Rays to classics from the Walt-era. My guess is that these two will be the next two, following the trend recently to fill the "holes".

A good choice and I like the classic ( if not predictable ) artwork, I hope zavvi also get round to pirates of the Caribbean and harry potter next year c'mon zavvi you can do it !

Hmmm... I like the art on this one but not a very big fan of the movie. Decided to limit my Disney buys to movies that are more nostalgic to me to somewhat save whatever's left of my wallet.

Will this be Region B or Region Free? Lastly, can anyone please clarify for me if the other Zavvi Classic Disney and/or Pixar steelbooks are Region Free such as the Toy Stories, Dumbo, etc.? Thanks for the help.

You're welcome Zavvi....

3xfw.jpg

:D

I'll work for steelbooks!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Will this be Region B or Region Free? Lastly, can anyone please clarify for me if the other Zavvi Classic Disney and/or Pixar steelbooks are Region Free such as the Toy Stories, Dumbo, etc.? Thanks for the help.

I think all the Disney Collection has all been B locked so far.

Last edited: