jbsolo's stuff

jbsolo

Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
steels in shelves...it was filled with tons of CDs but I re-distributed them somewhere so I can have some shelves for my steelbooks...(behind and underneath are the amarays and more CDs behind..deep billy bookcases)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Holy crap is right, tons of stuff, love it. - Really wish I had a wall that big for my stuff ;)

wow, thats alot of media you have. looks great along that wall with those bookcases.how long is that wall ?

about 19 feet...It has about 5 old style Billy bookcases (deep ones) + one cabinet at the end...on the upstairs room...the other side has a big black Ikea Expedit cabinet for my vinyl records and books...hopefully when the basement is done in the future I can move the steels/blurays and a gazillion of toys in the basement...and display them properly...

Wow, that is one massive collection! :)

I can see that some shelves are a little bent. If that isn't a sign of a true collector, I don't know what is ;)

WOW! Really open up my eyes for this.
Even some of my local media selling shops are tame compare to yours.

I wish I have a room of my own for all my media.

EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!
That's HUGE!!!! Impressive!!! Someday I'll get a wall display like that... someday...

Can you believe that ALL these cd's could fit on a sinlge USB key :hilarious:

EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!
That's HUGE!!!! Impressive!!! Someday I'll get a wall display like that... someday...

Can you believe that ALL these cd's could fit on a sinlge USB key :hilarious:

I know...I can put a lot of my music and movies in my hard drive...but I'm too lazy and too old school...I want my Physical Formats....steels, Vinyl, CDs and graphic novels/Books...and TOYS! :D

I'm lost for words. So lost, I won't find my way back until next Tuesday ;)

Your collection truly is beyond impressive, can't even find a decent superlative to cover what I feel looking at those pics! Amazing :)