Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Limited to 300 copies

WeChat 圖片_20200731121514.jpg
WeChat 圖片_20200731121525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have to pass this one. It is just too damn expensive. What a bummer. Since when did Blufans increase the price that much?

It’s not a blufans release, it’s Fanatic. Fanatic has been more expensive from day 1.

I had a question.. Why is Fanatics GB always lisyed under the Blufans tag..
So I guess it's confirmed Fanatic is a subsidiary of Blufans?

The closest edition they've done to this was Once Upon... and that was $2 less. Why did they raise it? I'm sure those free shipping upgrades some people got for Once Upon had nothing to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
GB posted, I have some more stock to add, and will do so tomorrow morning. at least 12 hours from now ........... and will do again tomorrow afternoon as well. Obviously super limited.

Reactions: dchamp444
Way too expensive, so I only bought one ;)
And round 1 is sold out...tune in tomorrow: Same war time. Same war channel.

Last edited:
die cuts always sell well on the aftermarket ...

Just kinda depends on what one wants, unless wanting rare etc, then this is a good one.

Whether some find this pricey, it’s way cheaper than FA’s dressed up WWA packages. This is going to sell out anyways, beautiful package, Stunning WWA Steelbook and love that the Booklet is in English. This oozes pure Class :drool:

Can’t wait for the other releases for this movie hoping that FAC will jump on board.

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP
This looks great. My Fanatics is still my favorite OAITH so far, with its WWA steel.

I think this will be a stunner. :thumbs:

Reactions: zeebeer and Actarus