paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 29, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £28.99 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: 3 Discs

11865338-2044608232858599-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My amazon order is ok it's still listed
Estimated delivery date 8th Nov

Those that had order cancelled did you order after sept 5th and did any of you order more than 1 copy

It's been sold out a while on amazon that's why it says unavailable at the moment

I made an order on 21st Sept. and ordered only one

I made an order on 21st Sept. and ordered only one
Sept 21
Amazon would only been allocated a set amount of stock
It's very likely they had an error on their system selling more than they would have been allocated

Zavvi sold out their allocation in a few hours

HMV still have it as they only ship to UK address

Zavvi might have some order cancellations as some customers might have cancelled and ordered from Amazon instead due to been cheaper

Sept 21
Amazon would only been allocated a set amount of stock
It's very likely they had an error on their system selling more than they would have been allocated

Zavvi sold out their allocation in a few hours

HMV still have it as they only ship to UK address

Zavvi might have some order cancellations as some customers might have cancelled and ordered from Amazon instead due to been cheaper
Yep - I did that. On September 5th, one copy.

Odd thing, though. Although I have received the cancellation email, it hasn't actually been cancelled yet. Still showing in my active orders. Still, have now placed an order with HMV just in case...

Reactions: paulboland
Put a pre-order in on Sept 5 along with another item. They already sent me the other item in a separate shipment and I haven't received a cancellation email for 2001...yet. Hopefully they keep the order for me.

I ordered mine on 5th September and it is still "open", although my order now has no release date within it, estimated delivery November 5!....fingers crossed, no doubt loads of people ordered from Amazon as it was £28,99!

HMV now also sold out
Glad I snuck my order in just after I received the cancellation email from Amazon, then. I guess that's what a lot of people were doing yesterday.

Although, as per my previous post, it is still showing as an Open Order in my Amazon account...

Funny thing is originally back in September I ordered with amazon, cancelled it the next day and then ordered with HMV. Why?. HMV seem to have been very consistent with their deliveries as of late and amazon piss poor (and this is someone who uses amazon prime). Titles from Arrow or Indicator I now order direct as I'm fed up with amazon these days. The only amazon site that seems consistent with delivery are the French and German sites...... Between HMV, Zavvi and the actual sites of the various companies, Network, Arrow etc I've getting better service these days. Ok I'm not getting reduced prices but at least I'm grabbing a copy of the film I want.

out of interest did zavvi ever put back up cancelled pre-orders of this at all yet?

basil :thumbs:
No not yet

That if happening will be likely after payments have been processed and orders dispatched
Zavvi have to manually put stock back on their system if they have stock available due to cancellations or payment issues