Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Price: $99
Quantity: 500

http://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/pgm314406.htm

314406-4.jpg

Blade II, directed by Guillermo Del Toro is on Blu-Ray at last! This convention-exclusive edition includes the blu-ray disc and a hand-crafted, limited edition Reaper mini bust created by the master artisans at Gentle Giant Ltd.!

Attachments

• 314406-2.jpg
    314406-2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, that's SICK (in a good way)!!! I probably wouldn't get it myself, but it's definitely awesome for the bust fans out there! :scat:

Its funny, its like .... I dont like it, but the SDCC exclusive makes it intriguing :p I'm gonna pass tho.

Its funny, its like .... I dont like it, but the SDCC exclusive makes it intriguing :p I'm gonna pass tho.

Not to mention that they're charging $99.99 for it. The Blu-ray's $15 max, so you mean to tell me that that little bust is $85? Nope... that's a little too costly for me.

I really want this but don't want to have to wait till after Comic Con and look for it on ebay.

Is anyone going to Comic Con and willing to maybe pick one up for me?
Send me a pm if you're interested and we'll work something out.

Looks awesome but I'm not going to pay $70 for a membership just to get a chance of pre-ordering it and not knowing if it's still available or not + shipping.. Oh boy.

Certainly not for me :)