Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA

Attachments

• 2012-Taiwan.jpg
    2012-Taiwan.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 244
Last edited by a moderator:
I had a search through google for this earlier and couldn't find it - I blamed Google! :hilarious:

I've seen some pics a while back but can't remember where. Looking forward to seeing actual pics in here now the post is opened! I missed it on JSDVD earlier but well spotted and hope a few people managed to grab a copy!

i have a brand new sealed copy of this beauty...i can see its quite rare to find one...when i started collecting steels like 2 months ago it was one of the dirst i managed to grab actually the 3 one!! and at very good price IMO....if you need any pics of the steel (which i doubt) i can upload some but not from inside...as mine its still sealed

Back in stock for $70 at JSDVD . Is it worth paying that much?

Update: Ordered anyway

Update 2: It's gone!

Last edited:
Lucky you rod! Congrats!

Thanks ash. Let's see how it will turn up. Fingers crossed.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Its very good if you keep it sealed but if you open it. Then its too expensive but the film is very good:scat:

I will keep this one sealed for sure. I can't remember last time I've opened a steel :)

I saw this and thought $70 was too high, coming directly from the retailer, so I passed. JSDVD wasn't selling this in the $70 range when this came out, were they? Looks nice though.

Reactions: frankfish44
I'm inclined to say they've bought it from auction and are selling it on JSDVD;

I bought a copy of Salt from them about 1.5 months ago when it suddenly popped up on the site. It arrived damaged and they're giving me the real runaround/cold shoulder, as I want a refund, I've had maybe 5 responses in that whole time. In one of the replies, they said they'd got it from auction, hence the higher price.

Yea I saw it and thought the same (70 USD so high from retailer) I don't have that Transformers too but I ain't buying it as well because of the price. 70 USD is too high for a retailer in my opinion...

Reactions: frankfish44
I saw this and thought $70 was too high, coming directly from the retailer, so I passed. JSDVD wasn't selling this in the $70 range when this came out, were they? Looks nice though.

Yea I saw it and thought the same (70 USD so high from retailer) I don't have that Transformers too but I ain't buying it as well because of the price. 70 USD is too high for a retailer in my opinion...

Saw this on Monday and thought the same thing. A bit overpriced IMO.

Reactions: Afterdeep