Buy link: Amazon.de
Price: EUR 7,99

Original release: Monday July 16th, 2012
2D Version

Not a Stickerbook and FSK is a Logo!

Region B
Audio: German/English (DTS-HD MA 5.1)
Subtitles: German/English

Over 2 Hours of Extras: 11 Interviews, Documentaries, B-Roll, Trailer, Picture Galeries

Picture courtesy of MK50 - thanks!
View attachment 12753

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a soft spot for Coriolanus as I studied the play at school, hoping it's not a stickerbook though :(

No info yet Bridget, sorry :(

We will have to wait until Friday (my local MM hopes to get them by Friday!) at least...
They only get 10 Copies, so seems quite limited this time!

Reactions: Grapey
I tried to get the HMV slip version but that order's still open and no longer available on the webstie. This might be a good alternative.

Here it is!
Steelbook and FSK Logo (also the round one on the top right!) is a Sticker!

The Spine looks great IMO... small heads of Fiennes and Butler centered with the Title (Fiennes on Top lookin to the right and Butler on the Bottom looking to the left)

As it is still sealed, no info if inside artwork!

Coriolanus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, even though it's not a stickerbook (yay!) it's a bit dull (boo!) - or does it look better in the flesh, Mark?

Man, I didn't even know Gerrrrrr'd Butler was in it!

Oh, even though it's not a stickerbook (yay!) it's a bit dull (boo!) - or does it look better in the flesh, Mark?

Man, I didn't even know Gerrrrrr'd Butler was in it!

You are right Bridget, also not really keen on the look! Hope it will grow on me :hilarious:

Also a bit too much writing and Logos and everything... But HEY, no Stickerbook ;)
I wil make some (hopefully) better pics tomorrow, as this one was made with a phone cam!