Buy link: Amazon.de
Price: EUR 7,99

Original release: Monday July 16th, 2012
2D Version

Not a Stickerbook and FSK is a Logo!

Region B
Audio: German/English (DTS-HD MA 5.1)
Subtitles: German/English

Over 2 Hours of Extras: 11 Interviews, Documentaries, B-Roll, Trailer, Picture Galeries

Picture courtesy of MK50 - thanks!
View attachment 12753

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry guys but i was under the impression that this Steelbook would not be a "wish" canidate that is why i did not do a Groupbuy for it.

If you want some my store has around 45 of them so you can just let me know and ill be happy to oblige...

Once again sorry if i disappointed anyone by not offering a GB for this.

Take care
John

Im sorry guys but i was under the impression that this Steelbook would not be a "wish" canidate that is why i did not do a Groupbuy for it.

If you want some my store has around 45 of them so you can just let me know and ill be happy to oblige...

Take care
John

No worries. I doubt it will be very popular, but I'll pm you on it.

My media markt only had the amary version, so I asked and the guy told me that they did not get any but I could simply order it. So if your store does not have any simply ask since they can order it.

Take care
John

PM Sent.

I could provide a scan .... I have it, but man the movie was a bore ... I blind bought it.

confirmed region locked.

Gave this a watch the other day after so reading so many great reviews, and have to agree with the above comments. Pretty dull stuff, I'm afraid. Not a keeper.

this is a strange movie in a weird way. shakespeare in modern time is nuts like lincoln hunting vampires or something.