Drum18 Group buy: Open here
biscuitnoir Group buy (Australia/Europe/Asia): Open here

M2202183.jpg

Attachments

• M2202183.jpg
    M2202183.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. Was starting to get a little worried they hadn't announced this one in N.A. anywhere. I assume the Walmart's in USA will be getting this along with Total Recall.

Doesn't look as if the UK is going to be getting one.....might have to jump onto a group buy for this

Pre-ordered for now. Likely will have to cancel the Korean edition. I don't have a 3d TV so there is no need to have the 3d version.

I hope the price drops before release. $32 seems high without the 3D version included.

and yes, I have a feeling this will likely drop. Heres to a BB or Walmart edition. :scat:

I wish Wreck would answer my question in the Steelbook questions thread. About this being released in the states. He has avoided the question twice, so I am hoping that's a good sign that he can't say anything.:D;)

Pre-ordered for now. Likely will have to cancel the Korean edition. I don't have a 3d TV so there is no need to have the 3d version.

and yes, I have a feeling this will likely drop. Heres to a BB or Walmart edition. :scat:

Why not keep the kore and youll never know. Soon your gonna get 3d tv or just plan for your future:p

Why not keep the kore and youll never know. Soon your gonna get 3d tv or just plan for your future:p

I refuse to get a 3d TV until they do not require glasses. Also to tell the truth except for Avatar every 3d movie has underwhlemed me. I really just don't see the 3d effect that well and find wearing the glasses uncomfortable.

And RE is not a movie I would watch a bunch of times, I am more just filling up the set at this point.