300 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September - October 2019 (TBC)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
This film is so incredibly homoerotic. Xerxes is camper than a Freddie Mercury solo album. And I’m not saying that like it’s a bad thing.

Loving this Steelbook though:drool:

A Watchmen premium is one of my main wants! John at MantaLab told me that he really wants to do one, so who knows... it could happen at some point. :D

Thanks for the insight sounds promising :thumbs: So the race is hopefully now on who will get a Premium of Watchmen out of the gate first Zeta or Manta :joy: I still remember when Manta Lab teased this (below) and I got so excited thinking now was the time and a Watchmen Premium was upon us but turned out to be Deadpool 2, didn’t see that coming :LOL:

1554295957904.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks for the insight sounds promising :thumbs: So the race is hopefully now on who will get a Premium of Watchmen out of the gate first Zeta or Manta :joy: I still remember when Manta Lab teased this (below) and I got so excited thinking now was the time and a Watchmen Premium was upon us but turned out to be Deadpool 2, didn’t see that coming :LOL:

View attachment 420880
This was some time ago though, and John didn't make the possibility of it actually happening sound too promising, so don't get your hopes up bud!

Here's my old concept by the way, just in case you haven't already seen it...

#13 Watchmen.png

This was some time ago though, and John didn't make the possibility of it actually happening sound too promising, so don't get your hopes up bud!

Here's my old concept by the way, just in case you haven't already seen it...

View attachment 421015

Oh ok doesn’t sound to promising going by what you said still pretty cool nonetheless. Zeta seems to be back on the Synder Premium Collection train again so hopefully full steam ahead for a Watchmen WEA down the line from them :notworthy:

Btw thanks for the share you’ve done amazing work with your Premium Concept for Watchmen mate you should be very proud :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and DMD4k
There hasnt been an update for 9 months so nothing is known yet about BS and its not looking like it is an upcoming release

Reactions: DMD4k
I love this film.

But the way HDZETA releases have been going lately, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a copy without signing my soul over to the Chinese government or something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.