G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray SteelBook
Blufans has decided not to include the release in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line,
so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a full, numbered slip.

GROUP BUY, NOW LIVE, HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35295/

View attachment 43078
GJ1.jpg

Other pictures:
GJ2.jpg

GJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't they have release Mermaid or Jungle book instead to put the flooded UK item in definite shame!!

I also want more classic Disney titles (i.e. Fantasia 2000, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, 101 Dalmations etc.). All in due time I suppose. The classic animated titles is where the money's at.

Last edited:
Limit 1000 with numbered slip

This part i like. i couldn't give a rats ass about slips or stickers, but i DO like how these are numbered. Proves what they say is true about the print run and gives a real sense of authenticity.

If any Zavvi personal assistants are lurking, i sure hope they are taking notes :naughty:

So far I've skipped all versions of this film, as this is a Blufans title then it will be an automatic add to my collection, hope Blufans concentrate more on DC/Marvel/Disney and Asian titles in their future releases, thanks Kevin :thumbs:

With this announcement, I will reiterate a previous point I have made, Blufans have sold out. They should stick to releasing World exclusives.