G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray SteelBook
Blufans has decided not to include the release in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line,
so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a full, numbered slip.

GROUP BUY, NOW LIVE, HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35295/

View attachment 43078
GJ1.jpg

Other pictures:
GJ2.jpg

GJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for our members voices. Blufans values your inputs and opinions.
The release could be cancelled from Blufans Exclusive line. The final decision will be announced soon.

Love the fact that they listen to those that pay the bills and may cancel or replace a release based on what the fans say...that is what a real company does....

Love the fact that they listen to those that pay the bills and may cancel or replace a release based on what the fans say...that is what a real company does....

Yh its great to say. I'm not against the release but I would rather a different film as there is already enough of these steels with the same artwork.

I do love blufans and I reckon a more popular film like Star Trek into darkness or man of steel would be a better choice for their exclusives.

Reactions: goufcustom
I only need to know whether it will be a half or a full slip. If it's a full slip, it is going to be a must-have for me :scat:

Last edited:
It is not decided yet if this release will be in BE series. Like Blufans Jack Reacher, it has the same SteelBook with Exclusive slipcover, booklet and disc cover.

The order will start on June 19th.

Don't think I like this one being a blufans exclusive. I want older catalog titles that are movies worth watching.

I want Academy Award quality movies for release and keep them worldwide exclusive.

If we cant have AA releases then at least something of higher quality.

Where is Zoolander?

hah don't hate on me, but I for one enjoyed this movie and wouldn't mind seeing the Blufans treatment on this steel :movie: though I do agree there are recently released movies that'd be even better as a limited edition blufans exclusive (Star Trek or Man of Steel :drool:)

Im not one for being pessimistic but i have to agree, this title is no where near the standard that blufans exclusives are at.

I will buy to keep the collection but it wont be one i will be happy about :dunno: