G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
G.I. Joe: Retaliation Blu-ray SteelBook
Blufans has decided not to include the release in their Blufans Exclusive (BE) line,
so the release is not going to carry the BE #7 sticker. UP is still BE#7.

However, the release is still going to be partially marketed by Blufans, which is similar to Elite Squad MB Blufans. The release is now Limited 500 with a booklet and a full, numbered slip.

GROUP BUY, NOW LIVE, HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/35295/

View attachment 43078
GJ1.jpg

Other pictures:
GJ2.jpg

GJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was toying with idea of building a complete set of the blufans editions. I already have the ES version of this on pre-order. I really have no desire to pick this up from blufans. I'd rather just stick with my ES edition.

I'm grateful though, this release has just helped me make a descision. From now on I'll be happy cherry picking only selected blufans editions. No complete set for me now. Phew as #1 & #2 may have set me back a bit on the bay.:thumbs:

:wtf:
Crap film and even Blufans can't make this worth buying. Cancelled my ES order of this as I just cant justify spending £26.99 on a piece of dog poo!!! :hilarious:
Really disappointed that Blufans would even consider doing this when there are so many other way more worthy titles they could have done.

I don't see a mad dash to the GB section for this one...

Sorry Kevin, we really appreciate all the hard work you do bringing us Blufans exclusives here at HDN!! Just really surprised at this announcement for a Blufans exclusive. :wtf:

Last edited:
You're all a wee bit crazy if you think this won't sell out, just like every other blufans release does. Oh wait, it has the same artwork as the rest of the world right? Hmm, Jack Reacher anyone? That didn't struggle to sell and it's the best release even with the same artwork as the rest of the world, or how about this one, Thor? Because we all know how little sought after that is with it's 10,000+ worldwide print run with the same artwork on every single one. Yeah, you guys are right having the same artwork makes them sell outs and this won't do well at all :rolleyes:

Stop complaining about releases like this when you are all more than happy to pay £100+ for the same design with a little slip or some cute Japanese writing. This one will be just as popular as Jack Reacher, and when you all see the slip and booklet you will be straight back on to the blufans bandwagon.

Jack reacher and Thor are both decent films regardless off them being WWR.. This is not a good film no matter how you dress it up!! Blufans,ES, Etc...

Jack reacher and Thor are both decent films regardless off them being WWR.. This is not a good film no matter how you dress it up!! Blufans,ES, Etc...

Thor is a great film, Jack Reacher is decent but hardly great.

G.I. Joe Retaliation is a crap film, IMO but does that stop steelbook collector's? I don't think it does judging off some of the prices crap film steelbooks sell for.

I thought Up was No 7, does that mean Up will be moved to No.8, easy pass for me this one, already have the UK ordered, certainly not going to order this when the cover is exactly the same, getting really bored now with same artwork worldwide for so many releases, cannot justify the extra cash....

Thor is a great film, Jack Reacher is decent but hardly great.

G.I. Joe Retaliation is a crap film, IMO but does that stop steelbook collector's? I don't think it does judging off some of the prices crap film steelbooks sell for.

Gi Joe is a crap film..:hilarious:
It won't stop a lot of collectors, but for myself I will not buy a crap film just to get a nice looking steelbook no matter how well its dressed up in a pretty package...Even with a big Asian bow,Slip...:p :naughty:

shutterstock_104209907.jpg

I like to cherry pick what I buy and only buy what I like and not just because its a nice looking steel..!!!

Collectors can buy what they want but I will still pass on this, even though its from blufans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TobinFrost