Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 23, 2014
Price : $ 41.80
Buy Links :
Kimchidvd.com - US$39.99 OOS
Ksteelbook.com - US$39.99 OOS
K2dvd.com - US$43.94 OOS
Aladin.co.kr (Domestic Korean Shop - Not included international shipping)

g1dg.jpg

1buf.jpg

Pictures of actual SteelBook courtesy of Choi Chungkwon:
u4udu4eq.jpg

2abetugy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fyi... tried to order 2 at ksteel. "Removed product from cart due to out of stock".

Changed order to 1 and was able to complete checkout with paypal.

.... Whoa. Now out of stock. Based on my story... I think I might have snagged the last one! :LOL:

Tony told me this is not much print run like previous one,

disc spec. is almost same as German.

sent from Galaxy S4

How was this flick? Debating on the steel but never saw it in cinemas. Very bad reviews but usually critics hate everything I like.

How was this flick? Debating on the steel but never saw it in cinemas. Very bad reviews but usually critics hate everything I like.

The movie wasn't as good as I expected, but nowhere near as horrible as some critics made it out to be. I felt it had the potential to be much more, but I still found it to be entertaining.

That inside art is amazing but would have preferred it on the back, too much of Keanu's face on there already for my liking! Although I do like the continuation of the flames where the disks go.

Choi or Teddy you got any information if this release will get a fullslip like the german release?

does anyone know if international buyer canb purchase on Aladin.co.kr ? if so is there an english button 0_0 I can't find it.
help :(

Last edited: