Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release Date: July 21st

Link

GreenZoneAus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to tell from this pic, but I don't think so.

(Credit goes to "brake" of another forum)

351zadf.jpg

that is a crazy price one of my youtubes friends as offered to get me this for 30 dollars think i might take him up on the offer now it asnt even got inside artwork.

oh dear somebody was really stupid there lol :hilarious: never been worth that the german version is better with inside art and debossed title the only thing good about this release is the back art which doesent make it worth $232 no inside art and the front is the same worldwide really lol :hilarious::hilarious:

I feel sorry for the winner of that ebay auction... come to think of it, he doesn't sound like a winner at all. :dunno:

I believe this is still available in some stores in AU and some aussie members could have probably helped him out. If only he knew where to look...

I was under the impression this was all sold out, long ago.

I recently gave my UK one away and upgraded to the German. I'm satisfied. Good movie tho. I'd say the Green Zone/Bourne Supremacy combo steel is probably just limited print quantity wise.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

on another note, Jeremy Renner is the new Bourne for the upcoming film "The Bourne Legacy"

For those of you who own this ... could someone PM me. Got a question -Please, thanks.