Salt (Future Shop Exclusive Blu-Ray SteelBook) [Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Brana has confirmed that this is on the way in November.

Release date now 12/21/10.

Available to order:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/salt-future-shop-exclusive-steelbook-2010-blu-ray/m2185273.aspx?path=4c382808bbe79afc8018382b8127a12den02

M2185273.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like it's going to look like the movie poster with AJ's face on the cover.

I'll take any steelbook I can get from Future Shop at this point. :(

This would be awesome, but November is a long time away and we have already had Steelbooks magically morph into IronPaks (T4, HP6, SH, .....)

Cheers
CrashKelly

I haven't seen the movie and don't really know much about it. Angelina's face on a steel though? I can't pass it up! :D

You think other studios that have made the move will influence Sony?

Not necessarily that Sony will be influnced by other studios decisions, but you have to know that the makers of IP's are marketing hard to everyone and you just never know

After all, if they can sway Disney ......

Cheers
CrashKelly

hey folks - any interest in this one? I'm thinking of speaking with some of our Canadian friends to organize a small buy.

When given an alternative, I like to get the Future Shop edition of a steelbook.

hey folks - any interest in this one? I'm thinking of speaking with some of our Canadian friends to organize a small buy.

When given an alternative, I like to get the Future Shop edition of a steelbook.

Depending on the cost, I may be interested.