Ghostbusters (2016) (4K UHD + 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date: October 11, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy CA (Online Only)
Price: CDN $39.99

m2222226.jpg

Ghostbusters2016_PopArt.jpg

ghostbusters.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
If the pop-art steel is including a 4K disc in Canada, I wonder if that means the pop-art steel for the UK will also have a 4K disc & its just not listed in the description yet.

If the pop-art steel is including a 4K disc in Canada, I wonder if that means the pop-art steel for the UK will also have a 4K disc & its just not listed in the description yet.
I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned it in the listing. The price would have probably been higher aswell.

I'm pretty sure they would have mentioned it in the listing. The price would have probably been higher aswell.

Yeah, I didn't think of that. Still, it seems strange that the pop-art steel would include the 4K disc in Canada, but not for the UK, you'd imagine it'd be much the same for both releases.

Yeah, I didn't think of that. Still, it seems strange that the pop-art steel would include the 4K disc in Canada, but not for the UK, you'd imagine it'd be much the same for both releases.
You would think so, I'm sure it all depends on the country that it's being released though. Germany released the same pop art Steelbooks for parts 1 and 2 and they had a glossy finish whereas the UK ones were matte so they are not always the same.