Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Blu-ray Steelbook) [UK]

Jan 15, 2011
BRISTOL UK
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-Part/dp/B004LAVH8E/

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/201...deathly-hallows-part-1-blu-ray-steelbook-art/

18616766x.jpg

Actual pics from snowblood
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 - Steelbook (Online Exclusive)

Just had an email from Play.com for PreOrder

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 - Steelbook (Online Exclusive) (Triple Play) (Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Copy) (Blu-ray)

18616766x.jpg

up on hmv as well,i ordered from them.maybe a thin card box they post in but loads better then plays thin card envelopes.

How completely pointless! What idiot thought of releasing only the last 2 HP's as steebooks in UK?

Apologies...rant over!

Funny thing is that all the German HP's have translated titles, so I'll still be getting that edition to match my others.

This does look nice though - might very be the same art that ends up on the German one.

Funny thing is that all the German HP's have translated titles, so I'll still be getting that edition to match my others.

This does look nice though - might very be the same art that ends up on the German one.

Really? Could have sworn when I saw them they were foreign? Must have been totally different releases.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Use code G7HARRY7BD3 to get £1 off at HMV.

Really? Could have sworn when I saw them they were foreign? Must have been totally different releases.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Use code G7HARRY7BD3 to get £1 off at HMV.

Yeah, Germany is the only place with all of them. So if I were to get this one, the titles would be off...

Code doesn't work for the steelbook. ;)

At least it didn't when I tried. :cool:

Coxy-I *think* Andy may have meant they are translated from English to German?

Example here (I included the large pic,so you could see the font better).

91Mpx3F2S0L._AA1500_.jpg

I like the UK art better, but I, too prefer continuity in the set, so I'll be getting the German one. Since the art is different and I was a fan of this film, I may end up with both.