8th Annual SteelBook of the Year 2018 - Nominate Best Overall SteelBook Package (extras included such as discs, booklets, cards etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
best-overall-sb-pack.png

Sponsored by the HDN Shop
Browse for limited edition SteelBook collectibles and more at http://shop.hidefninja.com & support the community!

shop logo.png

Nominate in all 2018 categories!

Best Boxset
Best Standalone SteelBook (artwork, finish, embossing/debossing)
Best Full Slip
Best Lenticular
Best Retailer
Hey Ninjas!

Some great SteelBooks Packages were released in 2018. As it's customary, it's time to share your favorites in the SteelBook collectibles category for 2018, in our 8th annual member nominate your Best Overall SteelBook Package (extras included such as discs, booklets, cards etc).

After the nomination period ends around mid January 2019, the individual voting poll threads for each category will be opened after we tally the nominations by category, and you will be able to vote until end of January, 2019. The winners will be announced early February.

Any Steelbooks that were completely released, shipped and in the hand of customers by December 31, 2018 are eligible.

Please nominate your 3 favorite picks in each category and respond with your selections in your reply in this thread.

Feel free to use pictures, to share with fellow Ninjas why you've made that choice.

Voting closes end of January, 2019.

Have fun everyone & thanks for being part of the hidefninja.com community!

HDZeta Blade Runner 1982 - excellent double lenti both in terms of artwork and the effect itself. Great artwork and finish on the folder holding the art book and cards) and for a WWA steelbook it's rather nice as well with the debossed title and nice image

Novamedia Pulp Fiction Full Slip Type A - excellent image and texture to the Full Slip and the most iconic poster in pop culture on a nice glossy Steelbook

Manta Lab Ready Player One - you can't go wrong with any of the editions and the Steelbook itself is a stunner

• Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
  1. Loving Vincent - The Blu Collection / KimchiDVD - Full Slip A (Starry starry night)
  2. Ex_Machina - Manta Lab - Full Slip w/red PET Slipcover
  3. Pan's Labyrinth - TheOn Masterpiece Series / KimchiDVD - Full Slip B (Faun/Pan)

Another fantastic all-around package was Manta's The Greatest Showman Double Lenti Full Slip. But this will be my top Lenti-nominee, so I gave it a pass in favor of either Ex_Machina or Pan's Labyrinth (I like both equally well, they're actually tied for second place).

Last edited:
Thor Ragnarok Double Lenticular Blufans
Coco Double Lenticular Blufans
Pan's Labyrinth Gold Kimchi

Status
Not open for further replies.