A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgh, waste of time, I'd prefer they didn't include it and just knock $2 off the price of the steel
It’s a nice gesture. They want it to be a premium edition and goodies is one part.
If you want it as cheap as possible, why then not buy just the amaray?

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I passed. As nice as this looks, I can't really afford it right now... plus I'm more than happy with the US steel I already have.
my feelings exactly bud! it looks awesome n i wanted but i can not justify buying it since i got the USA as well and just as you i'm happy with it, i may end up buying it but...............

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
my feelings exactly bud! it looks awesome n i wanted but i can not justify buying it since i got the USA as well and just as you i'm happy with it, i may end up buying it but...............
Haha yeah, same... if it's still available in a month or so, then I might cave and pick it up.

It’s a nice gesture. They want it to be a premium edition and goodies is one part.
If you want it as cheap as possible, why then not buy just the amaray?
If I wanted it as cheap as possible, I'd get the WWA steel which is the same price as the amaray. Why would I buy the amaray if I collect steels?
This steel and slip is beautiful, I just don't like needless gifts that obviously aren't gifts, they're included in the price. A booklet and/or cards would do just fine.

If I wanted it as cheap as possible, I'd get the WWA steel which is the same price as the amaray. Why would I buy the amaray if I collect steels?
This steel and slip is beautiful, I just don't like needless gifts that obviously aren't gifts, they're included in the price. A booklet and/or cards would do just fine.

The Majority will be Happy about the Gift !

It is obvious that when a retailer includes a bonus gift, they include it in the price.
Do people Think that FAC's Maniacs Boxset Gifts are Free ?

It is U'mania's first WEA Exclusive so they want to make it as nice as they can.
As a WEA Premium Edition Collectible are people really complaining about a 2$ mark up ??? Really ???

We are getting a WEA Release which prices are similar as their previous WWA Release Packages.
Those who actually complain about these prices for a WEA of A Quiet Place maybe should maybe stop collecting / or complaining.
This is Silly EEK!

Reactions: Alfred Kantorowicz
What’s the chance of this being a sell out? 700 isn’t an awful lot.

I’ve set an alarm, I can’t even afford it but I really do love the 4K Fullslip.

Let’s hope being a new company they have quality control down to a T. No scratches please Umania.

What’s the chance of this being a sell out? 700 isn’t an awful lot.

I’ve set an alarm, I can’t even afford it but I really do love the 4K Fullslip.

Let’s hope being a new company they have quality control down to a T. No scratches please Umania.
Where’s that 700 coming from? I haven’t seen print run info, could you share the data for all editions?