A Quiet Place (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #108) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 5, 2018 (Standard) - December 20, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC BD) - 1499 CZK (FAC 4K)
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1537021553684.jpg

upload_2018-5-16_13-38-53.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we won't get the debossed scratches on this one so I was thinking the magnet lenti might come in handy this time lol But 3D?

I know we won't get the debossed scratches on this one so I was thinking the magnet lenti might come in handy this time lol But 3D?
Yeah. Looks like there's a very limited amount of artwork that can be used with this release. Everything's been repeated......

Been waiting for this ! So Exciting !

So happy it is an XL Fullslips :oohyeah:

Love that Collector's Folder :emb: 14 Special Cards !!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot:

This looks like a very nice package.

Last edited:
With the very limited official poster artwork, this release was never going to be anything other than what it is. Looks nice, and I"ll be in for a GB. Not sure this needed to be XL, though, but maybe that's what all FAC are now. If the lenti were a motion effect, where the scratches appear as if they're happening, that would be pretty cool.

Thanks @DMD4k for the tag :thumbs: Funny, I was actually in HMV the other day and they had this out on the shelf unsealed. First time I've seen/held it in-hand and it was pretty underwhelming to say the least. Just boring matte and very dull :cautious: So another WWA dress up where slip is definitely King over Steelbook inside lol :p

Fortunately my buddy from US is sending me their glossy/debossed exclusive very soon :drool: The package here looks good overall though, even if a bit repetitive, so will likely go for this too long as it's not this month lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Thanks @DMD4k for the tag :thumbs: Funny, I was actually in HMV the other day and they had this out on the shelf unsealed. First time I've seen/held it in-hand and it was pretty underwhelming to say the least. Just boring matte and very dull :cautious: So another WWA dress up where slip is definitely King over Steelbook inside lol :p

Fortunately my buddy from US is sending me their glossy/debossed exclusive very soon :drool: The package here looks good overall though, even if a bit repetitive, so will likely go for this too long as it's not this month lol.

The N/A BestBuy is Glossy for sure ? :cautious:

Definitely in for this edition but kind of bummed it’s an XL slip. They wouldn’t bother me if they were the same size as the HDZeta slips, but these XLs are massive.

Definitely in for this edition but kind of bummed it’s an XL slip. They wouldn’t bother me if they were the same size as the HDZeta slips, but these XLs are massive.

Better this way as opposed to getting an envelop outside the slip for extra cards because the slip is too thin to contain all Bonus Items.
XL slips with the Collector's Folder I just find them very cool :cool: I just Love these XL Slips really feels Premium in hands !
We get a more complete Package and everything fits inside :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!