A Quiet Place (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #108) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 5, 2018 (Standard) - December 20, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC BD) - 1499 CZK (FAC 4K)
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1537021553684.jpg

upload_2018-5-16_13-38-53.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No Matter how many people say they will pass on this release, this will sell out during the pre-order for Still Collectible Numbers.
This will sell out and will not go for sale as Regular Pre-order.

I suggest for those who want one to click on the ''I want to buy'' button now to be high on the waiting list :thumbs:

Or The Group Buy of Course by our Karel :notworthy:

Last edited:
No Matter how many people say they will pass on this release, this will sell out during the pre-order for Still Collectible Numbers.
This will sell out and will not go for sale as Regular Pre-order.

I suggest for those who want one to click on the ''I want to buy'' button now to be high on the waiting list :thumbs:

Or The Group Buy of Course by our Karel :notworthy:
Agree, this will dissapear faster than snack food at a Weight Watchers meeting! :thumbs:

Got My BestBuy Full Gloss with Debossed Scraches, Really nice Steelbook :hungry:

Will swap the Matte Finish one for the Gloss one when I get my FAC :D
Just the other day you weren't even aware the :bestbuy: Steelbook was full glossy, now you already own a copy (!) and have me to thank I guess :smug::smuggrin: Thanks for letting me *spend your money Ambassador :rofl: (*wisely :naughty::LOL:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Just the other day you weren't even aware the :bestbuy: Steelbook was full glossy, now you already own a copy (!) and have me to thank I guess :smug::smuggrin: Thanks for letting me *spend your money Ambassador :rofl: (*wisely :naughty::LOL:)

Yep ordered right away that day you and paul told me about it.

I definitely have you to thank as well as @paulboland and @Flloydo :thumbs:

This is definitely the Steelbook that needs to be in this FAC :oohyeah:

Really wish we’d had some notice on when the GB would be live.

As it is, I can’t spring for this today and I’m hoping it’ll be available still tomorrow when I get paid

Release date in 3months+ (probably later as they're often late) and already asking money...Same with Ready Player One :wtf:
I take it because i'll miss it otherwise, but it surely is not cool !! :yawn:

Really miss the older GB system sometimes... when you only had to pay when ready to ship or very close to the release date :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Release date in 3months+ (probably later as they're often late) and already asking money...Same with Ready Player One :wtf:
I take it because i'll miss it otherwise, but it surely is not cool !! :yawn:

Really miss the older GB system sometimes... when you only had to pay when ready to ship or very close to the release date :confused:

A Quiet Place 10 weeks(dec 5), so more like 2 1/2 months ;) ...not unusual for a premium Retailer !

This is odd, I thought this one would go live in a couple of months!

A couple of months is the release date :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
I'm not saying it is unusual, i say i don't like it to be a "new norm" and that i prefer when we pay closer to release date especially when a retailer is known for being late VERY OFTEN @Actarus
I hate missing on products that i love due to a lack of fund because a GB opens months and months before release and without notification. That's all.

And usually, when you pay upfront months in advance, retailers authorize backing out.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
A Quiet Place 10 weeks(dec 5), so more like 2 1/2 months ;) ...not unusual for a premium Retailer !

A couple of months is the release date :p
I understand you backing the move, but FAC107 is being released 1 month ahead of FAC108 and there's no artwork revealed yet for that one, let alone a GB. 1 month ahead of time is ok, 2.5 months is a bit early I think, but hey, pat me on the back because I've already secured my copy :) I could've easily missed it as I don't usually hang around this late.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233 and Actarus
delays used to be much worse, it got so much better...

well that is what GB are, they open when the Group Buy Host is able to. we are lucky to have them.

It's really not that bad, pre-orders for it are in 6 weeks

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
THe problem is absolutely not the hosts. Karel & Martin are the most amazing guys that i know and they do such an amazing work :drool: Filmarena is the problem here asking to open a GB 3months in advance. I mean, Fac preorders don't start until 1,5 months, come on !

This pains me, but I’m going to have to skip this. Need the funds for things like...... food etc!!!

Seriously though, I really wanted to get this but I must restrain!

Plus approx £46 for this is hard to swallow for a package that’s just ok, but I love this movie!

Damn shame really. The price is what has put me off on this occasion. Hopefully Manta do a WEA somewhere down the line...