A Quiet Place (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #108) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 5, 2018 (Standard) - December 20, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC BD) - 1499 CZK (FAC 4K)
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1537021553684.jpg

upload_2018-5-16_13-38-53.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The US steel is one of those that I thought from the preview images would be bad. But when I saw it, I really liked it. The gloss makes the color very luscious, and the debossing is clever. I'll definitely be swapping the steels in the FAC.

As for the XL and extra stuff... I don't really know what the point of the cards is, especially when they're just stills from the film. What I most want as an extra (besides the slip, of course, which is the main thing) is a booklet with behind the scenes photos and info, and essays or other truly "extra" content. I don't need a little booklet of blurry stills from the film, but that's most often what they are. Anyway, the HDz editions are, in my opinion, as big as any set needs to be. Even a BF double-lenti size is fine, and still comes with a booklet and sometimes cards.

XL slip, cause bigger is better.:rofl::hilarious::rofl::hilarious:

These slips need to run their fat arses around the block a few times to lose some flab.

At least the slips will be velvety to the touch.

But seriously, I may have to get this, looks awesome.

Been waiting for the BS reveal for this FAC to figure out which path to take for ‘A Quiet Place’ and just as expected there is very! limited available artwork for this one and along with this being an XL Slip it’s an easy pass for me aswell. So I just managed to secure myself a sealed copy of the vastly superior Best Buy Steel instead.

I wish everyone the best of luck securing their copy of this as it’s a limited release of 601 copies :thanks:

I’ve got no issue with the XL size, I like them. BUT.... the issue I do have is when they do continuations of franchises they have done with a mix of their classic & XL slips.

Luckily it looks like they are starting to take note with the Jurassic Park franchise for example .... & Hellboy

so many member have wrote that they already buy/get bestbuy steelbook and they didn't need a premium edition.

i respect their choice, but this movie absolutely deserve a premium edition.

Good film but yeah I think I've decided to pass as well. When I consider whether or not to get a premium release of a film it generally boils down to what appealing artwork there is for that film and given this wasn't a big flashy hollywood blockbuster the artwork is quite limited. If it was a new WEA steelbook I'd be all for it but I already own the steelbook with the 4K disc so I'm all set (would be nice if someone did do a WEA release down the line)