A Quiet Place (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #108) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: September 5, 2018 (Standard) - December 20, 2018 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard BD - 4K - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (BD) - 999 CZK (4K) - 1099 CZK (FAC BD) - 1499 CZK (FAC 4K)
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

FB_IMG_1537021553684.jpg

upload_2018-5-16_13-38-53.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited for this release, but . . . there are only a few official posters for the movie, none of which are particularly exciting for the steel or the slip (maybe decent for a lenti slip, though). So I hope the studio allows some creativity with the art for this one.
Yeah - the release poster art is a real yawner.

i have watched this movie in cinema and absolutely i loved it. usually i have been loving acts of Emily Blunt and her movies :drool:. but this is extra good. i want to have premium version of this movie. especially if it will be with 4K option :thumbs:.

• Thanks
Reactions: TheSanctuary9
What is sounds like, it's an extra large slip. It's needed to accommodate a small folder carrying the extra goodies. It's about 33 mm wide IIRC.

• Informative
Reactions: Poitvd
Film Arena Facebook

Dear collectors,

we are happy to present to you the approved beauty shot of premium edition FAC #108 A QUIET PLACE.

Dear collectors,
we are happy to present to you the approved beauty shot of premium edition FAC #108 A QUIET PLACE.
FAC #108 A QUIET PLACE includes:
- exclusive Full Slip Cover XL,
- WWA generic Steelbook single/double disc,
- 4K UHD Blu-ray disc optional (for an additional charge of 399 CZK),
- Blu-ray disc,
- exclusive 3D lenticular magnet,
- exclusive collector's folder,
- exclusive booklet 36P,
- exclusive collectible special cards,
- collectible character cards,
- numbering card and hologram sticker,
- exclusive outer label sticker.

Start of pre-orders: November 15, 2018.
Price: 1099 CZK for Blu-ray version / + 399 CZK for 4K UHD + Blu-ray double disc version (limited number of double-tray steelbook)
All customers are advised to reserve for an available copy by clicking on button I WANT TO BUY, until the pre-orders are live for all. In case that a number of reserved copies exceeds the number of available copies the button hides and the edition is sold out.
We look forward to your orders.
Thank you for your support.
Best Regards,
Team FA

41731731_2067453466704952_5856506186647470080_n.jpg