A Star is Born (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 25) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 23, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip 4K, Lenticular Slip A, Lenticular Slip B - Preorder on July 12th 8PM (HKT, UTC+8), Local Time HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip A), $43.99 (Lenticular Slip B)

MANTA LAB EXCLUSIVE #025 <A STAR IS BORN> STEELBOOK (Extended Edition)
- Numbered, 1-800
(Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date)

- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title. Steelbook
- Booklet (Full Size)
- Postcards (4ea)
- Character Cards (7ea)
- Envelope with Spot Gloss

- Tip-on with Product Specification

SteelBook:
A Star is Born_steelbook.jpg

One Click:
A Star is Born_one click_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_one click_front.jpg A Star is Born_one click_back.jpg

Full Slip 4K:
A Star is Born_full slip_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_full slip_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip A:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip A_front.jpg

Lenticular Slip B:
A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_beauty shot.jpg A Star is Born_lenticular slip B_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea. I don't even see that much. But if you do see it, then it's because that's what it will cost. Don't worry about the sold out part, that just means it hasn't gone live yet. Worry about sold out when it's shown after pre-order goes live, otherwise it just means, wait until it goes live to order.

They’re releasing a cut with extended musical numbers in all markets in a few months, called Special Encore Edition.
Oooo that sounds great,
May just wait for that edition(love me some extended cuts, always)

Thanks for that.

Ideally Manta’s would be the extended version, not that the movie needed it.

Oooo that sounds great,
May just wait for that edition(love me some extended cuts, always)

Thanks for that.

Ideally Manta’s would be the extended version, not that the movie needed it.
The movie flows better I think with the added scenes

Product description has changed. Appears this now will be the Extended Edition (I wonder if that means they'll be a delay)

43861DBC-C1DF-44CC-82F9-D26EEDB358F3.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k