Act of Valor (Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]
Release date: June 5th 2012.
Price: $29.99
It will be a blu-ray combo
REGION A locked

act.jpg

Thanks to Drum18 for the pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow £25 , great price that mate , i think i paid about £40 for mine , ur right , its a great steel , awesome movie , well done getting this

Thanks mate. I think I really lucked out on this one. I recently checked out ebay prices and could'nt find one for less than £50 delivered. It's a really nice steel but not THAT nice.

I've never understood the critiscm this movie drew. People knew going in that this was an action movie with real Navy Seals, ie non actors, playing the various roles. What were they expecting, Hamlet?

Personally I think it's one of the best military/action movies of the last few years, so of course I'm really pleased to now own a nice edition of the movie.

Reactions: whysoserious?
Thanks mate. I think I really lucked out on this one. I recently checked out ebay prices and could'nt find one for less than £50 delivered. It's a really nice steel but not THAT nice.

I've never understood the critiscm this movie drew. People knew going in that this was an action movie with real Navy Seals, ie non actors, playing the various roles. What were they expecting, Hamlet?

Personally I think it's one of the best military/action movies of the last few years, so of course I'm really pleased to now own a nice edition of the movie.

superb movie mate , i need to open mine and watch it next week while off work , u have inspired me to watch again haha

Terrible movie. But it shows the often used scene where a soldier jumps on a granade to save his brothers ist is really true. No cliché. Thank you for that :D
And I almost had to throw up about some dialogues/monologues.
That`s only my opinion.