Act of Valor (Blu-Ray Steelbook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]
Release date: June 5th 2012.
Price: $29.99
It will be a blu-ray combo
REGION A locked

act.jpg

Thanks to Drum18 for the pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen the movie but I did a blind buy for this one at FS.

I noticed every steelbook of it had a push 'pop' feel in front including the one I bought.

Yes, I meantioned that earlier in this thread (just like the Jurassic Park FS Steel), it seems you have to make that sacrifice for all the nice embossing it has.

Same here , all gone days ago , glad I got one , would have picked up another but it was too big a release day for me :(

yeah same here... with the UK wave on the 4th and this one on the 5th I wasn't able to get any 2nd copies to keep for trade for later. Oh well. This and JC would have been great to get an extra copy.

Just wondering if anyone has had problems with dents under the Futureshop sticker on this? :(

If the FS sticker on your copy is the same as mine near the debossed edges on the top left corner, no, I don't. I have seen copies where the sticker is placed lower and closer to the left edge and they are dented ever so slightly.

Overall, this is my vote for steelbook of the year (plus it is one kick-arse movie too with an ending I made all my kids watch :scat:)

My copy just arrived and it's mint, at least I think it is :hilarious:

Many thanks to Biscuitnoir for sourcing this for me. Not sure if i'm the biggest fan of the fake damage look, but I still like it. Just thought I would post a few pics to remind everyone how cool it is.

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

Just watched this just now what an absolutely brilliant film, also anybody else notice that valor is spelt wrong on the Steelbook lol. My uk copy is valour.

Exactly it's just two different ways of spelling. It's the same with all similar words e.g. colour/color, honour/honor etc.