Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Wednesday August 1 at around 12 midday UK time)
Price: £24.99

11835815-1454597859889408.jpg

DjGd7YoX0AMgY-N.jpg
DjGeEQKWwAEcskd.jpg

Last edited:
Same here. Did yours come in an A1 mailer like mine?

View attachment 392160

Sorry to see you have received your copy damaged, hope you can get a replacement.

My last 2 steels from Zavvi have come in a cardboard mailer, although i have been lucky with both this time. I am afraid if they start using this packaging this is going to be a massive problem. Possibly the worst company to get things rectified when something happens too.

Really happy with this steel though it is a real nice edition, i love it. Hoping the other seasons will be as nice.

Reactions: Headhunter
Mine came in an A1 mailer as well...one tiny little ding that is really not that noticeable! !....why these companies think that sending out expensive steelbooks in these crappy mailers is a good idea is beyond me, but hey they have our money so what do they care!...W***ers!

Is this why the postage now comes up as a "free postage" offer, they saved money by not buying padding and getting cheaper packaging ?!

We had this with Zavvi a couple of years ago when they started using mailers and it was a lottery - I think it was the V for Vendetta stock that ended up 80% dented. Utter morons.

Mine came in a cheap card mailer too but managed to get it in decent condition, luckily. Weird because only last week I received Infinity War steelbook in a proper padded box like usual. Really hope they haven't decided to change their packaging and it's just a mistake or they will get a lot of unhappy customers

Mine is also damaged - two lots of dents and the top of the spine is hanging off. I can pretty much take off the whole front of the steelbook. Contacted Zavvi and asked for a full refund and all they offered me was to keep it and get a 50% refund. Nope, I don’t think so.

Not happy with this at all - it arrived in a cardboard mailer. They better not start sending all steelbooks in that packaging or I’m cancelling my pre-orders, Marvel or no Marvel. Absolute idiots.

I have tweeted Zavvi customers service to use the white boxes for steelbooks and not to use cardboard mailers

Looks like they have changed warehouse recently and this might be the cause of delays in dispatching orders and different packaging used
Only the guernsey warehouse has the Zavvi white boxes from what I seen mentioned before

Warrington warehouse don't use the white boxes they use cardboard mailers or jiffy bags and sometimes a decent box but that is rare when that happens :rofl:

Reactions: hoppusdelonge
I have tweeted Zavvi customers service to use the white boxes for steelbooks and not to use cardboard mailers

Looks like they have changed warehouse recently and this might be the cause of delays in dispatching orders and different packaging used
Only the guernsey warehouse has the Zavvi white boxes from what I seen mentioned before

Warrington warehouse don't use the white boxes they use cardboard mailers or jiffy bags and sometimes a decent box but that is rare when that happens :rofl:

I haven't ordered from Zavvi in awhile. But I have orders in for Atlantis and Bolt steelbooks. In the past I have always received my orders in individual white boxes from Guernsey. Do you know if they will continue shipping from there to Canada?

I haven't ordered from Zavvi in awhile. But I have orders in for Atlantis and Bolt steelbooks. In the past I have always received my orders in individual white boxes from Guernsey. Do you know if they will continue shipping from there to Canada?
It's either Guernsey have run out of the white boxes or orders are not been shipped from Guernsey

Something has changed in past week
There has been delays in orders been shipped after payment has been taken
Recent steelbook release Meet the Robinsons customers not even getting dispatch emails but some have got delivery yesterday or today and these was in cardboard mailers also

Reactions: Stygian
It's either Guernsey have run out of the white boxes or orders are not been shipped from Guernsey

There has been delays in orders been shipped after payment has been taken
Recent steelbook release Meet the Robinsons customers not even getting dispatch emails but some have got delivery yesterday or today and these was in cardboard mailers also

Well I'm happy to hear that you will keep on them to rectify this, right? Right? :LOL:

There has delays in orders been shipped after payment has been taken
They were shipped from Guernsey, I expect you're right about them running out of the usual boxes.

Reactions: paulboland
Mine too damaged, the steelbook is bent and the top is crushed in, not happy.
Also received Guardians soundtrack damaged.
Luckily Rebels survived despite the crappy cardboard mailers.

Seen tons of photos on social media today showing damaged copies of this steel (and Meet the Robinson's), all due to Zavvi being cheap with the packaging... well, it's obviously bit them in the butt, since they'll now lose money having to issue replacements/refunds.

Quite frankly it's a bloody disgrace that they are charging premium prices for steelbooks and sending them out with quite frankly no protection!
Their business practices are quite frankly astonishing!...You have a damaged/crushed steelbook, have 50% off!....really @zavvi
If this trend continues I for one will be contacting Trading Standards, Zavvi tried to pull this stunt a couple of years ago!
Utterly appalling company to try and deal with if something goes wrong!