Air Force One Flys low over NYC

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
The White House apologized Monday after one of Barack Obama's presidential planes flew alarmingly low over New York city, sending residents into a panic and triggering fears of a new 9/11.

"While federal authorities took the proper steps to notify state and local authorities in New York and New Jersey, it's clear that the mission created confusion and disruption," said Louis Caldera, director of the White House military office.

multiple NYC officials, including mayor bloomberg, deny receiving any notification. FAA sites 'updating photo files of AF1 by Statue of Liberty' (paraphrasing) as reason for the test flight.

watch the video, people probably freaked out. news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090427/pl_afp/usmilitaryaviationexerciseapology

smells like a cover-up to me. post your best conspiracy theory below.

I really think this one was a total F up on the Military's part and not a cover up, as for the others listed, DEBATE IS NOW ON! lol

i dont see the big deal if it was a threat the f16 that was flting with it woul have shot id down way before it go to the city so they should have known nothing was up and it's airforce one for god sake.

shma?

its the same place where 9/11 happened. imagine being there when that happened then being there when you look up in the sky and see another plane flying a 1000ft off the ground around the statue of liberty and the buildings.

this scared alot of people. and the white house saying they didn't know about it...BULLSHIT

oh, i forgot...i think drop dead fred is behind it.

thats actually false people in the mayor's office where told about it but they never told him they admited that on cnn yesterday.i now that's where 9/11 happened that was what 7 years ago i thought ny was so tuff guess not.

multiple NYC officials, including mayor bloomberg, deny receiving any notification. FAA sites 'updating photo files of AF1 by Statue of Liberty' (paraphrasing) as reason for the test flight.

watch the video, people probably freaked out. news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090427/pl_afp/usmilitaryaviationexerciseapology

smells like a cover-up to me. post your best conspiracy theory below.

um..cover up of what?