Album you're listening to???

The Airborne Toxic Event - although I only really like the title track - "Sometime around midnight"

Hoping to pick up the new "The Doves" Cd, sometime soon.

i really like the wonderwall cover. but i was expecting him to add a little rap or something into it.

Well, Im wanting to listen to ....

new/last UGK album
new Scarface
new Em
new Slim Thug

but im holding off on buying cds for a bit longer.

I've been leaning on Tool's 10,000 days for the last week or so

Sadly, I rarely listen to albums in their entirety anymore.. I like to mix up my own CD's like the one I keep in my car for long drives selflessly titled "Phil's Driving 101":

1.) Snot - Snot
2.) Mnemic - Deathbox
3.) Devil Driver - Grinf**ked
4.) Crystal Method - High Roller
5.) Alice in Chains - What The Hell Have I?
6.) Metallica - Stone Cold Crazy
7.) Live - White Discussion
8.) Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright
9.) Pantera - I Can't Hide
10.) Primus - Welcome To This World
11.) Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
12.) Marilyn Manson - Irresponsible Hate Anthem (I love the line "I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!")
13.) Deftones - My Own Summer
14.) Dream Theater - Home
15.) Propagandhi - Back To The Motor League (Here's a link to the MP3 on their website: Back To The Motor League)

Ahhh I love that Propagandhi song... Makes the world feel great. Any song that starts out, "I like to party f**king hard, I like my rock n roll the same" is a great song.

Last edited:
Wow Alpha, that CD looks almost exactly like some that I have made. You'll catch me listening to many of those songs whenever I'm in the car, even when I'm headed to work at 6:30 in the morning:twisted:

I just got the new Crystal Method CD called "Divided By Night". I've loved nearly everything these guys have done, but this one doesn't cut the mustard.... They have vocals in most of the songs and they are horrendous for the most part. There is a song on there with Matisyahu that is not only my least favorite Crystal Method song, but it's also one of my least favorite songs EVAR. If anyone here was thinking of buying the CD, then reconsider! Buy the single tracks 1,2, and 11. The first one is the title track and the other two feature Peter Hook. Those are the only good songs on there.

Wow Alpha, that CD looks almost exactly like some that I have made. You'll catch me listening to many of those songs whenever I'm in the car, even when I'm headed to work at 6:30 in the morning:twisted:

I just got the new Crystal Method CD called "Divided By Night". I've loved nearly everything these guys have done, but this one doesn't cut the mustard.... They have vocals in most of the songs and they are horrendous for the most part. There is a song on there with Matisyahu that is not only my least favorite Crystal Method song, but it's also one of my least favorite songs EVAR. If anyone here was thinking of buying the CD, then reconsider! Buy the single tracks 1,2, and 11. The first one is the title track and the other two feature Peter Hook. Those are the only good songs on there.

Thanks for the heads up, I would have bought it blind.

Like Metallica before Re-Load... started questioning the album before purchase... happened with Dream Theater too after the crapshoot falling into infinity was... added Crystal Method to the list.

Why can't good bands just stay good so I don't have to worry if I'm buying junk? Bastahds.

Last edited:
"Fire up the Blades" by 3 Inches of Blood

How is this? Heard it kind of strays from previous albums?

One of my favorite Muse tracks - Take a Bow

Muse is a hit or miss band with me.. I totally bought up their absolution CD, and then when I started exploring their other CD's I either burned myself out or I just wasn't finding anything that was making me as satisfied

Great stuff musically, just can't get into all of it

Gojira - The Way of All Flesh

Holy hell, I just pulled the audioclips from their website since I'd never heard them before.. it has three songs off this album "A sight to behold" "All the tears" and "Vacuity"

:scat:

The co-workers are staring at me strangely though

Been listening to ...

Relapse
UGK The Final Album "UGK FOR LIFE"
Slim Thug
Blackout 2 Red & Meth