Album you're listening to???

Andrew W.K. titled I Get Wet, my sister bought it for me for my birthday. :)

EPOSCITY LEVEL 10 MIL!

Eposcity: The level at which you measure Epic....

(saw him live once in Philly, he was playing along side a band full of little kids, some kind of charity event, made a song up on the fly about TMNT....priceless)

oh and I don't listen to albums.....too many boring songs vs. 2-3 good songs

blake shelton= pure bs
purebs_prev.jpg

JUST GOT INTO COUNTRY GREAT CD RIGHT HERE, I RECOMEND IT.:cool:

I like 4 the best. I remember the parts of the game where the music was playing so it's got that connection with me lol. I never played 3 so idk. The soundtrack is good though. I've listened to that one and the second one.

Walking on the moon, very nice track. Flows very nicely which matches nicely with Kanyes style. The album is good though. :scat:

Yeah i love the start of that song Hello...Hello...Hello......lol Well check out the tracks love vs money and love vs money part 2.

Also if you want check out his first album Love/Hate.

Anyone see the eminem video for Beautiful? A few weeks ago while at work I saw a whole bunch of cameras and trailers parked in front of the Michigan Train Station down in the D where the video was filmed. I didnt know it was the eminem video tho. Its also the same place they shot one of the last scenes for transformers. its a pretty good video you guys should check it out