Album you're listening to???

Sup priss! Been a while!

anyways, Ive listened to some Z-ro (rap) and some Red Hot Chili Peppers (greatest hits) cds lately.

wasssup wreck, I kind of have a love/hate relationship with the chili peppers right now, I used to love that band but they are a completely different outfit right now compared to what they were mid 80´s when I discovered them. not saying theyre worse, just different and I don´t really like what they´re doing now.

I think I have a problem.... I can't stop listening to GaGa's "Telephone". Plus I keep looping it over and over in my head. As ***** as it sounds, I feel like I could break into a spontaneous dance party at any second, lol

I think I have a problem.... I can't stop listening to GaGa's "Telephone". Plus I keep looping it over and over in my head. As ***** as it sounds, I feel like I could break into a spontaneous dance party at any second, lol

Congratulations.. the first step is admission...

goatwhore-carving-the-eyes-of-god.jpg

birdman-priceless.jpg

priceless by birdman i went in thinking oh another bad cd from him but this one is actually fire wayne,drake,rick ross. not a bad song on it.

listening to the new B.O.B. song Airplanes Pt 2. Ft Eminem and Haley Williams. Anyone hear it yet. Its a really good song especially eminems part

listening to the new B.O.B. song Airplanes Pt 2. Ft Eminem and Haley Williams. Anyone hear it yet. Its a really good song especially eminems part

heard a part of it, i have been listening to part 1, but i think part 2 is going to be better.

heard a part of it, i have been listening to part 1, but i think part 2 is going to be better.

hear it is!!

[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BAF9zZzMOMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BAF9zZzMOMc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

i like the original better eminem just isn't made for every kinda track ,

l_f5652445d5734f4d9d5920d97cdff503.jpg

Currently listening to gunplay new mixtape called Don Logan it's alright i but prefer Lapdance And Champaign his new single both good.