Mondo Alien - OST by Jerry Goldsmith (colored vinyl)

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Alien - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP
Release:
Timed edition, on sale from 4/26 to 5/19/2017 1pm EST
Purchase: Mondo
Price: $75

Note:
4LP, includes the extended original score, the original 1979 album and bonus & alternate cues, pressed on "Alien Egg Olive Green" vinyl, "Face Hugger Brown" vinyl, "White & red splatter vinyl" and "xenomorph black" vinyl, includes 1 of 4 randomly inserted screen-printed handbill, Artwork by Tyler Stout

Alien 4xLP #1.jpg

4xLP_sequence_1024x1024.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-1.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-2.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-3.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-4.jpg

alien-4xlp-handbills-mondo.jpg

Alien – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP
Release:
Pre-order 4/26
Purchase: Mondo
Price: $35

Note:
2LP, pressed on "acid blood green" colored vinyl and/or regular black, includes the extended original score, Artwork by Kilian Eng

Alien 2xLP #1.jpg

alien-2xlp-gatefold.jpg

Alien_2x_BC_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Info and artwork

Alien- Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP
Timed Limited Edition Pre-Order Begins 4/26 and ends 5/19
Music Composed by Jerry Goldsmith
Artwork by Tyler Stout
Pressed on 180 Gram Colored Vinyl
$75
alien-4xlp-cover.jpg alien-4xlp-handbills-mondo.jpg
alien-4xlp-sleeve-1.jpg alien-4xlp-sleeve-2.jpg alien-4xlp-sleeve-3.jpg alien-4xlp-sleeve-4.jpg

Alien – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP
Music Composed by Jerry Goldsmith
Artwork by Kilian Eng
Available on 180 Gram Black and 180 Gram Colored Vinyl
$35
alien-2xlp-cover.jpgalien-2xlp-gatefold.jpg

I didn't get any customs with my Batman TAS, TLOU and BTTF sets ^^ So with a product costing $75 I think you're safe, no ?
I once searched social media for a definite answer (since Mondo straight up ignored me) regarding custom fees and came across a number of people reporting different outcomes... it mostly seems to be those in the UK that have to pay customs for some reason. I can't really afford these as they are, let alone with customs, so I'd rather not risk it. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks Dan! Both editions look very cool. :thumbs:

As always with Mondo's though, I'll have to pass due to the possibility of having to pay customs. (n)

I was also never hit by customs from Mondo before. Neither with Prints or with Vinyl. But I'm curious about the 'The Last of Us' boxset. Tracking don't move since April 17 so I can't say for sure if I'll get hit there.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm usually not a fan of Tyler Stout (often comes across as too crowded), but that deluxe set looks really great! It's tempting... but then again, the regular would match the vinyls for Aliens and Prometheus. Hmm... this is a pickle.

• Thanks
I'm usually not a fan of Tyler Stout (often comes across as too crowded), but that deluxe set looks really great! It's tempting... but then again, the regular would match the vinyls for Aliens and Prometheus. Hmm... this is a pickle.

I also got a hard time thinking about if I not like the Kilian Eng more :sorry: The Stout looks so busy and yeah I don't know. Need to find an answer till tomorrow.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Thanks @dan8885 !
A great set. Unfortunately, I'm in the minority - but I'm not a fan of Tyler Stout and his chicken-scratch art.
The music is cool, but not so much the art (for me) - the Eng version is better.

• Thanks
I also got a hard time thinking about if I not like the Kilian Eng more :sorry: The Stout looks so busy and yeah I don't know. Need to find an answer till tomorrow.

Well at least we have until May 19th to decide whether we want it or not. I may just grab the Eng one and then decide on the deluxe at a later date.

• Thanks
Well at least we have until May 19th to decide whether we want it or not. I may just grab the Eng one and then decide on the deluxe at a later date.

I don't double dip on Vinyl so I need to decide till tomorrow :sorry:

Someone on FB mentioned that the Alien used on the Eng art is from Aliens instead of Alien? I'm not an expert so I don't see difference.

• Helpful Post

Someone on FB mentioned that the Alien used on the Eng art is from Aliens instead of Alien? I'm not an expert so I don't see difference.
Correct, the alien in 'Alien' is different.

I am not a fan of this art, but I am not sure I can pass up the 4 LP Alien score, LOL!

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885 and tridon

Oh, damn! Yeah, the person on FB was right! That's the warrior xeno from Aliens. It should've been Big Chap on the artwork! :OMG:

• Helpful Post
Correct, the alien in 'Alien' is different.

I am not a fan of this art, but I am not sure I can pass up the 4 LP Alien score, LOL!

Oh, damn! Yeah, the person on FB was right! That's the warrior xeno from Aliens. It should've been Big Chap on the artwork! :OMG:

So it's either a artwork I don't like that much or a artwork with wrong characters from the movies :LOL:

• Thanks