Mondo Alien - OST by Jerry Goldsmith (colored vinyl)

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Alien - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP
Release:
Timed edition, on sale from 4/26 to 5/19/2017 1pm EST
Purchase: Mondo
Price: $75

Note:
4LP, includes the extended original score, the original 1979 album and bonus & alternate cues, pressed on "Alien Egg Olive Green" vinyl, "Face Hugger Brown" vinyl, "White & red splatter vinyl" and "xenomorph black" vinyl, includes 1 of 4 randomly inserted screen-printed handbill, Artwork by Tyler Stout

Alien 4xLP #1.jpg

4xLP_sequence_1024x1024.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-1.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-2.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-3.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-4.jpg

alien-4xlp-handbills-mondo.jpg

Alien – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP
Release:
Pre-order 4/26
Purchase: Mondo
Price: $35

Note:
2LP, pressed on "acid blood green" colored vinyl and/or regular black, includes the extended original score, Artwork by Kilian Eng

Alien 2xLP #1.jpg

alien-2xlp-gatefold.jpg

Alien_2x_BC_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...or they could repeat what they did for the ultra special edition of the Mondo Aliens release, with the xenomorph blood colour actually liquid and in the vinyl. i'm only really saying that cos there was never a hope in hell for me to get one of the 75 copies! but i know it's too expensive for a full release. :grumpy:
aliens_3_1024x1024.jpg

Ohhhhh

I'm interested in this

Did you see the new Covenant trailer? :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

I was drooling like my friend in the trailer :drool:
gypy0orei6utlaz5eoez.gif

Did not know there was a new trailer!....... Heads straight over to YouTube now .........

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
So, Mondo said yesterday in their music newsletter: "this week we have a huge set of new releases for you, but you're going to have to wait until tomorrow to find out what they are! If you were paying attention this time last year, you may already have an inkling of what we have up our sleeves... "

This time last year, on April 26 2016, Mondo released the Prometheus OST on Vinyl :rolleyes:

So, brace yourself for today if I'm right. Hide the wallets. 4LP expanded Alien is coming :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

@digitalbabe @AlienKing @C2V3N @C.C. 95 @Lollard2002 @Noodles @apsmith21 @steelmybeatingheart