Mondo Alien - OST by Jerry Goldsmith (colored vinyl)

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Alien - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 4XLP
Release:
Timed edition, on sale from 4/26 to 5/19/2017 1pm EST
Purchase: Mondo
Price: $75

Note:
4LP, includes the extended original score, the original 1979 album and bonus & alternate cues, pressed on "Alien Egg Olive Green" vinyl, "Face Hugger Brown" vinyl, "White & red splatter vinyl" and "xenomorph black" vinyl, includes 1 of 4 randomly inserted screen-printed handbill, Artwork by Tyler Stout

Alien 4xLP #1.jpg

4xLP_sequence_1024x1024.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-1.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-2.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-3.jpg

alien-4xlp-sleeve-4.jpg

alien-4xlp-handbills-mondo.jpg

Alien – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 2XLP
Release:
Pre-order 4/26
Purchase: Mondo
Price: $35

Note:
2LP, pressed on "acid blood green" colored vinyl and/or regular black, includes the extended original score, Artwork by Kilian Eng

Alien 2xLP #1.jpg

alien-2xlp-gatefold.jpg

Alien_2x_BC_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a fan of red/black vinyl art, but I will get shirt, pins and 4LP vinyl, because...Alien. I like Goldsmith and the film too much, and I do like the other components of the art, just not the front. I am weak. LOL!

I would too if I would be into Alien as much as you are. Seems like I only like it very much :shy: It's $75 plus probably $20-25 shipping for me so it must be perfect. 10 hours of nightshift waiting for me, enough time to think about it :wtf:

Reactions: digitalbabe
thanks for tag, @dan8885 going to have to get this, somehow, even though spending-money broke from over-indulging this year. whatever happened to my resolution to limit purchases? first world problems are here again. :oops:
I once searched social media for a definite answer (since Mondo straight up ignored me) regarding custom fees and came across a number of people reporting different outcomes... it mostly seems to be those in the UK that have to pay customs for some reason. I can't really afford these as they are, let alone with customs, so I'd rather not risk it. :ohno:

I was also never hit by customs from Mondo before. Neither with Prints or with Vinyl. But I'm curious about the 'The Last of Us' boxset. Tracking don't move since April 17 so I can't say for sure if I'll get hit there.
my last Mondo combined purchase got split into 3 packages, 2 of which (both vinyl) got hit with customs, so i'm not hopeful, but this is a must (try to) have for me. :notworthy:

and so i wait....
giphy.gif

thanks for tag, @dan8885 going to have to get this, somehow, even though spending-money broke from over-indulging this year. whatever happened to my resolution to limit purchases? first world problems are here again. :oops:

my last Mondo combined purchase got split into 3 packages, 2 of which (both vinyl) got hit with customs, so i'm not hopeful, but this is a must (try to) have for me. :notworthy:

and so i wait....
giphy.gif
Thanks for the info! They must have something against us Brits. :cautious:

Best of luck if you do decide to order this though... hopefully you get lucky and avoid customs this time around. :thumbs:

Ahh man I want!!

Looks awesome but I just can't afford form mondo at the moment and the shipping too and like noodles says with possible customs

@tridon @dan8885 @digitalbabe whats this other version you speak off with a the wrong alien from aliens?

Edit: just clocked you mean the other version in blue

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and dan8885
It's in the OP. The 2LP release with artwork by Eng.

Cheers dan, just edited my post as I clocked it straight after i posted. I prefer the stout but I would only be able to afford the 2xlp if I did get one

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
@dan8885 Thanks for all the tags.
I'm leaning towards Eng's art. Even though it's not technically correct. But same thing can be said to FutureShop's IronMan steelbook right? :p Everybody still seeks that steelbook, so i dont think this bothers me much. Plus i dont want to put down $100 on this vinyl.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and tridon
@dan8885 Thanks for all the tags.
I'm leaning towards Eng's art. Even though it's not technically correct. But same thing can be said to FutureShop's IronMan steelbook right? :p Everybody still seeks that steelbook, so i dont think this bothers me much. Plus i dont want to put down $100 on this vinyl.

I'm also leaning toward the Eng atm. Will take a nap and decide when it goes live.

My last of us got caught by uk customs, had to pay £13

Damn. But still a better price than all the reseller prices. My tracking didn't updated since April 17 when it left Melrose. Strange since normally it takes just 10 days till it's here. Hope there are no problems :(

Which one did you grab, @digitalbabe?
Yesterday I looked at my vinyls because I couldn't remember if I had purchased Eng's Aliens last time. I did. So then I thought..."Well who wants to break up a set?" LMAO!!! In the end I got the color Alien by Eng and the 4 LP. 'Alien and Aliens' are severe achilles heels for me-I usually can't say no, LOL. I am still not happy about the incorrect aliens used, but overall, they are the coolest editions out.