*Was to be gloss, but studio decided not to release it that way

The Alien series:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien: Resurrection

aliens.jpg

aliensflat.jpg

aliensinside.jpg

aliensback.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, day one! Where is Alien? We need separate Steels, but would prefer a non-printed back with jcard so art stays clean!

yes! we need Alien!!!

I'm sourcing a German steelbook of it in the new year thanks to a friend for my Alien collection but these UK ones will be nice

Looks nice but gonna pass. Happy enough with the anthology set I paid $30 for. Individual sets would cost at least double that or more depending on retailer. Not worth it to me.

I've wanted the uk to release these individually for quite a long time.. they really should start at the beginning tho.

Sadly I don't feel blown away with this artwork, can't put my finger on why, maybe the front image needs to be bigger, I don't know.

The back art is ruined by all those credits but I like the inside art.. if its only a possibility that this will be released.. is it also a possibility that this is not the final artwork?

Maybe it'll grow on me:D would love to have the set... loved these movies since childhood:scat:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Wow if thats the artwork Im all in.
I will prob only buy first 2 on steelbooks if they release aliens too.
Already got egg edition.

The artwork on this looks perfect esp if they emboss/deboss the cover! Day one for me even though I already have play.com quadrilogy steel.:scat:

:LOL: Fingers crossed then finally individual UK release. Need Alien first and foremost :alien: