*Was to be gloss, but studio decided not to release it that way

The Alien series:
Alien || Aliens || Alien 3 || Alien: Resurrection

aliens.jpg

aliensflat.jpg

aliensinside.jpg

aliensback.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy and everyone else that has mentioned 'Alien'...totally agree....trying to see if there is excitement first:) I'd LOVE Alien as well! :scat:

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

A little facehugger told me :oohyeah:

I've only got the 6 disc blu ray boxset and have been looking to buy the various alien steelbooks already out there but haven't picked them up yet... so I personally would 100% buy all four if they were to release them :scat: love all four movies

Reactions: digitalbabe
Tommy and everyone else that has mentioned 'Alien'...totally agree....trying to see if there is excitement first:) I'd LOVE Alien as well! :scat:

Well I'd definitely be interested in getting all 4 films as individual steelbooks, would just be insanely random (and disappointing) if Aliens came out and that was it though :(

FFS give us something we don't already have. I've already got the quadrilogy so this seems pointless to me (and a waste of up to 4 steel releases that could have been something...more needed).

After this is released, I think they should re-release it again on another steelbook a few months later. And then maybe re-release it again, just to be sure.

All those fresh new ideas for steelbooks in the feedback forum.

....lame :movie:

Reactions: hayemaker
If these 4 and the quad came out at the same time i'd go for the individual but if I already had the set, I wouldn't double dip. Fortunatly, I don't have the quadrilogy steel. Bring on the individuals :scat: *hopefully they turn out nice*

The problem is that many turn their nose up when new titles are announced saying that titles aren't worthy of a Steelbook release. Plus distributors and retailers are always going to go for the bankable titles as it is easy money. This isn't even a re-release anyway, I'd much rather have a separate release for each film than the crappy Play.com 'Quadrilogy' release with its crappy credits filled back artwork. If a title commonly regarded as a sci-fi classic doesn't deserve it's own Steelbook release, then what does?

Yeah, we take every opportunity to pass on info on the most discussed and voted on, as we want to see them, too. The studio makes the final call on what they want to release. Since HDN gives feedback via it's community sometimes we are sent titles under consideration as has always been the case for a variety of retailers.

For this this thread, the discussion happens to be focusing on this title. Hopefully as more and more titles are discussed they will be open to other titles. :scat:

Reactions: SaberTooth
Apart from Sigourney lookin like part of the jackson 5;)
The art on this is pretty cool

Hopefully this will be an entertainment store complete set:thumbs:

i have the series from play and the egg too, i did not get the german editions because of the printed back...as fan of the series i def would go for individual ones as long are they are great...i just hope this ones are in fact glossy...

i like that these are coming out on individual steels but why reprints from other countries. I am such this is the same artwork as the German ones