Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 23, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 03.58.09.png

I can understand printing the "Battle Angel" text in English and French on a bilingual steelbook.
What gives with printing ALITA twice?
That torpedoes the entire steelbook.

I can understand printing the "Battle Angel" text in English and French on a bilingual steelbook.
What gives with printing ALITA twice?
That torpedoes the entire steelbook.

Even when a title (or word) is the same in English and French in Canada it will be used twice since the other words in the title are not the same (Battle Angel)

I'm hoping that the dual title isn't on the SteelBook even though I won't be buying a copy of the movie. We probably won't know until the actual release date when somebody actually has it in hand. So what do you do if you live in Canada? Get a copy from the U.S. if you can? @Thwip what will you do?

Or do you order from somewhere in Europe if you don't mind the different J-Card and ratings logos on the discs?

Reactions: C.C. 95
Even when a title (or word) is the same in English and French in Canada it will be used twice since the other words in the title are not the same (Battle Angel)

I'm hoping that the dual title isn't on the SteelBook even though I won't be buying a copy of the movie. We probably won't know until the actual release date when somebody actually has it in hand. So what do you do if you live in Canada? Get a copy from the U.S. if you can? @Thwip what will you do?

Or do you order from somewhere in Europe if you don't mind the different J-Card and ratings logos on the discs?
Yeah - I just noticed that this cover is also in U.S. and Germany without the double title.