Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #117) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 24, 2019 (Standard), August 21, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: CZK 1099 (Standard) - CZK 1499 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

65691979_2558539724262988_6205329561979191296_o.jpg

Last edited:
GB Alita FAC on br.com is saying something strange. I literally quote from a thread:

Due to the cancellation of the FAC release and the subsequent Black Barons WEA steel release I am now opening this GB early for everyone
The Group buy there was cancelled

Reactions: rschiks
It's not like it's full of air. It's as thin as it can be. Consider all those extras...

FA gone from XL to XXL!! :p

Supersize me!! :LOL:

Oh @harry has tricked me. I’m in the wrong thread. Didn’t realise this was fac.

I thought it was a slip for the barons wea. Ignore me but still 100% not interested in this

That soft touch slip I can see made my skin crawl anyway

It's not like it's full of air. It's as thin as it can be. Consider all those extras...

It looks awful. Lol. So glad I don’t have any of these XL slips lol. Jeez, it’s like the size of a one click. Can’t stop laughing

Im glad Im not the only one who thinks these XL slips are a joke, fugly and ridiculous. The line between awesome looking slip (HDzeta) and "over the top", naff looking slip is so thin (actually just a few mm :LOL: )......I don´t collect BOOKS, I collect STEELBOOKS....and these XL slips on the shelf looks likefat books....totally naff, gimmick crap :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

The finish is amazing though, that credit must be given

LOve those XL :p That is what I call a Premium :rofl:

And Love so much that soft velvety Fullslip, such a lovely Finish :p

I like the velvet touch on some releases but just like zeta they over do it with every release. Got a lil boring now.

Black Baron's release E1 and E2 are also Full Slip Xl

Ffs (tbh I still don’t even know if I’ll bother because of their prices but maybe just the steel on its own for me)

Wow! Where did she even come from. Was like mario jumping on a mushroom. Or at least turning it into a mushroom!!

All I’ve got in my head now is the Tyler the creator song - ‘earfquake’

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k
I like the velvet touch on some releases but just like zeta they over do it with every release. Got a lil boring now.
FA no longer uses it all the time, I personally love it, and really happy to see it here once again.

Ffs (tbh I still don’t even know if I’ll bother because of their prices but maybe just the steel on its own for me)
E3 FTW then :thanks:

Wow! Where did she even come from. Was like mario jumping on a mushroom. Or at least turning it into a mushroom!!

All I’ve got in my head now is the Tyler the creator song - ‘earfquake’
LOL She's one fast ninja. I think you got it right the first time, she really crushed that mushroom *giggity* and shattered the guy's hip :rofl::rofl: Just look at the pain he's in :rofl: Thought it was fitting for you as another XL has snuck upon you.

• Haha
Reactions: Actarus and Flloydo