Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #117) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 24, 2019 (Standard), August 21, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: CZK 1099 (Standard) - CZK 1499 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

65691979_2558539724262988_6205329561979191296_o.jpg

Last edited:
The Slipcase on this will be fluffier than Judy Hops’ fluff butt.

FAC are major shareholders in velvet card stock. The single worst choice of finish for premiums on earth.

I love everything about FAC except their finish, their pricing, and their design. But this edition looks awesome. So it’s a win win for fans.

Yeah. They were sneaky not announcing the Black Barons WEA until AFTER the FAC GB sold out. Otherwise I'd probably have gone for that.
Ah yeah thanks, I think I've got a good idea of how things work now, I'll try to nab one of their website. And if not, looks I'll be keeping a keen eye on the secondary market. As tbh I don't mind paying more than double the price. I'm just really after a copy, ignoring the price.

I'll sell you my copy for.......

:p

Still hoping for a restock of the GB :sorry: any chance left of that happening @CollectorEmtee and @carllenc ?
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, but I was travelling so only now Im getting back to HDN. We were surprised that all of a sudden there was so much interest in this one FAC GB. Karel has been trying his best, but unfortunately chances of getting more copies are less than slim :( Very sorry about this :( We will still try, but given the smaller print run I think we just need to wait for the BB wea that might happen.

Sorry for that noob question, but does the FAC Edition become available on filmarena-eng.com (again?) ? Because it still shows the price and not a sold out sign.

Not sure how that works with their website? :confused:

Sorry for that noob question, but does the FAC Edition become available on filmarena-eng.com (again?) ? Because it still shows the price and not a sold out sign.

Not sure how that works with their website? :confused:

Unfortunately, They are Sold Out and will not be available again.

even when sold out, The ''Pre Order'' that you see is FA's way of doing things which may seem weird as it is not available to pre-order if you click on the button.
Once the release date comes, the Pre-Order button will become ''Sold Out in Red''

But if I were you, I would go for the Black Barons Edition (The Film Arena Project), as it is a Superb WEA Steelbook and Editions :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: astycorax
GB Alita FAC on br.com is saying something strange. I literally quote from a thread:

Due to the cancellation of the FAC release and the subsequent Black Barons WEA steel release I am now opening this GB early for everyone

GB Alita FAC on br.com is saying something strange. I literally quote from a thread:

Due to the cancellation of the FAC release and the subsequent Black Barons WEA steel release I am now opening this GB early for everyone

I can't find that quote on the site, but the FAC release GB was cancelled, perhaps that it was the quote meant.