Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #117) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 24, 2019 (Standard), August 21, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: CZK 1099 (Standard) - CZK 1499 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

65691979_2558539724262988_6205329561979191296_o.jpg

Last edited:
Always got to have some SCF7 just in case. You never know when they're going to come in handy.

In those photos they fixed the error that was on the back in the mock-up! Yay!

Also, aren’t all XL slips the same size? Even the difference between full slip and double lenti is negated by including a lenti magnet inside the FS, which equals the same thickness as two external lenti sheets.

Reactions: DMD4k
4K disc is one master for the entire world so it has nearly everything, 3D disc may be localized to different regions.

how accurate are the listings of subs on the filmarena site
100% accurate

why don't you get the same subs on the 3D /2D and 4K discs , why is there a difference?
There are two UHD discs in the world: the US one (ENG, FRA (CAN), SPA (LAT)) and the "rest of the world" one (the disc in this release); 3D release got two discs as well, the US one (same as the czech one, including east-EU languages) and the WEST-EU one (GER, FRE, SPA, UK plus SCAND and NED subs).

100% accurate

There are two UHD discs in the world: the US one (ENG, FRA (CAN), SPA (LAT)) and the "rest of the world" one (the disc in this release); 3D release got two discs as well, the US one (same as the czech one, including east-EU languages) and the WEST-EU one (GER, FRE, SPA, UK plus SCAND and NED subs).

The 3D CAN/US is not always the same as the Czech one.

Take Blade Runner 2049 for Example, Audio is; Can/US DTS HD-MA 5.1 AND the Czech One was Dolby Digital 5.1.
I am sure if I check the subs for this 3D the subs would be different for the North american release as Opposed to the Czech one (EU one)

must be other example...

They seem to up the price of just about every title once it's sold out guess there starting early. This I'm sure is OOS just waiting to be shipped.
I don't think Spider-man was that expensive was it?