Almost 100 blu rays..

Apr 2, 2009
Ireland
I currently have 94 blu rays and I am looking forward to getting to the 100 mark :D

I have Silence of the Lambs on the way and looking at the April releases 8 Mile is a must! That will leave me with 4 to get... any suggestions?? ;)

I will really enjoy watching my 100th purchase, as never having a DVD collection, it will be something to be proud of! I could be spending my money on far worse things..

Apr 2, 2009
Ireland
Yes, brilliant shout, American History X shall be bought!!

I like quite a lot, not stuck on one genre.. Anything from The Phantom Of The Opera to Rambo! :D

Apr 2, 2009
Ireland
Good for you Wreck, I have a bit to go before I reach that landmark!

I have The Matrix trilogy, but I MUST get the Bourne trilogy.. Saw it for €40 on amazon.fr recently - fantastic price!! (I count the boxsets as 1).

I really wanted Bolt but it is region locked :(

I really want my 100th blu ray to typify what blu ray is all about! I want the colour and sound to blow me away! :D

Jan 30, 2009
England
Good for you Wreck, I have a bit to go before I reach that landmark!

I have The Matrix trilogy, but I MUST get the Bourne trilogy.. Saw it for €40 on amazon.fr recently - fantastic price!! (I count the boxsets as 1).

I really wanted Bolt but it is region locked :(

I really want my 100th blu ray to typify what blu ray is all about! I want the colour and sound to blow me away! :D
Dude get all 3 on Amazon.co.uk works out at like 40 quid or play.com.

Ermm seeing as im at 109 i have just scanned m collection.

Zodiac
All the goals of 2006 World Cup
The Kingdom
Miami Vice
Man on Fire

Jan 28, 2009
Virginia
If you have a good set of speakers, and a lossless audio receiver, I HIGHLY recommend "Akira." It has 5.1 Dolby TrueHD 192kHz 24bit Japanese audio track. The layers of sound are just out of this world!! EEK!

Apr 30, 2009
ok, i havent counted mine, but might be over 100, but, i will only buy movies i absolutely want on blu, i know from the other blu forums, there are a few people, maybe more than a few that buy every single movie that is released on blu, lol.

Apr 29, 2009
I'm about right where you're at. Don't really know how I went from about 30 to around 70. Not even gonna try to calculate how much I spent in the last 5 months.
Yeah, those Amazon BOGOs always get me. I start off with only two Blu-rays in my cart, then when I'm ready to check out, there are 10.:D